Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo šŸš½

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen the restaurant at that farm she was at has a campaign out on TikTok looking influencers to Collab with!
Denise will be no doubt dropping her name in the hat for a free feed if the deal is right!

Reactions: 5
Denise must not have gotten the invite to this day out! Lord knows sheā€™d go to the opening of an envelope. So much for women supporting women

Reactions: 3
Denise must not have gotten the invite to this day out! Lord knows sheā€™d go to the opening of an envelope. So much for women supporting women

Odd she didnā€™t mention her OT mate enjoy everything Emma who was her social media influencer on the ground during the event sharing stories etc šŸ˜‚

• Wow
I actually thought she was really curt and dismissive with the lasy talking about her heart transplant and donation (as was her story about it!)

Such a huse topic she could have used her platform better for!

Reactions: 3
Anyone ā€˜knewā€™ on here want to see my basic grocery shop ??? No??? Well Iā€™ll show it anyway just to say Iā€™ve been in m and s šŸ˜‘ as well as Lidl šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone ā€˜knewā€™ on here want to see my basic grocery shop ??? No??? Well Iā€™ll show it anyway just to say Iā€™ve been in m and s šŸ˜‘ as well as Lidl šŸ˜¬
You mean lie-del šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I laughed at her going on about Irish chicken and Irish meat and butter and then she showed the Scottish fish and said nothing šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

The M&S shop must be past itā€™s sell by date otherwise she would have shown it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If she really had a rich life life she would be shopping in M&S every week not Lidi also LIAR Denise who always states she does not OVER SHARE her kids on social media has bombarded us with pictures and videos every dam day

Reactions: 7
apparently the subscriber exclusive reels only get a few likes & no new lives. Too busy holidaying & living her best life Iā€™m sure

I laughed my head of at the always buying reduced salt and sugar beans for the kids BUT these were on offer!
Well then you donā€™t ALWAYS buy the reduced salt and sugar ones.

All those other savings you made and you couldnā€™t afford the pennies more for the good of your childrenā€™s health!

Bet there was a few bottles of wine we didnā€™t see!

Reactions: 12
Whatever Wardens are paying for her to showcase their stuff, they need a refund! Knocking over the sign in the sofa, sunglasses falling off her headā€¦ā€¦#professional

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh look air fryer liners - Iā€™m definitely buying one of them.. will she duck! Five finger discount home with a pile of stuff for free no doubt!

Sure she didnā€™t even buy her air fryer.
Remember how she wafted about like a bad smell around peoples posts stories and shops long enough to get one gifted to her and then her ā€˜mateā€™ brought her one Creative home and gift - the ad that wasnā€™t an ad

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ever notice she always goes out for a nice lunch when she does these ā€œwork daysā€, usually meeting someone else? She must get it thrown in as part of her ā€œfeeā€.

Always has to get the people in the store to video her or to do their own bit on camera - do they not realise that this cuts down the work for her & is just her way of reducing her ā€œworkā€? She always uploads it in little snippets so you just know they have told her what to say2 seconds before the video so there is basically no work in involved for her. She just chooses some music, sticks to one annoying transition for every video then before she leaves her lunch venue she spends 5mins on a half arsed reel and charges god knows how much for this crap.

Also - an auntie up by Ards, must be the same one who helped her stalk down introduced her to Michael the Golf pro at Clandeboye!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah here, what a laughā€¦the glasses falling off the head, the video with no sound, sheā€™s tripping over her words, typos in her stories ā€¦ zero professionalism and highly entertaining for all the wrong reasons.

frabric = fabric
curshions = cushions
two sitter = two seater

How did Wardens (a business that was established 147 years ago) manage before Dumbnise?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Creating decent content takes time and sheā€™d rather be running the roads
If she quit running the roads she would have time to batch cook veg and potatoes for her children instead of feeding them salt leaden pre made šŸ¤Æ

• Haha
Reactions: 9