Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo 🚽

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they get caught by the inspector with that bottle of Prosecco! They’re clearly on the train home from Belfast. You’re not allowed to drink alcohol on the NI Railways trains, only on the cross border enterprise train. As if you even need a bottle of Prosecco coming home on the train from a few hours shopping

Reactions: 8
Think it might be worth reporting to Translink that a NI influencers has 40.7K followers and as so much things in the life of Denise - normal rules don’t apply it’s her life!

You actually aren’t even meant to carry alcohol on board a Translink train.
Never mind that cunty sitting at a 4 person diagonally with your mate to seat block, and opening a bottle of Prosecco!

Great image for a healthcare professional too!

Attachments

• 86.3 KB
    Reactions: 4
    I hope they get caught by the inspector with that bottle of Prosecco! They’re clearly on the train home from Belfast. You’re not allowed to drink alcohol on the NI Railways trains, only on the cross border enterprise train. As if you even need a bottle of Prosecco coming home on the train from a few hours shopping
    Alcohol is not prohibited on trains in the republic either including cross border trains. So consuming alcohol on public transport is illegal. Denise and her friend are breaking the law. Who can download the receipts?

Reactions: 3
    Alcohol is not prohibited on trains in the republic either including cross border trains. So consuming alcohol on public transport is illegal. Denise and her friend are breaking the law. Who can download the receipts?
    Reciepts both downloaded and attached in my original comment re her inability to make a train journey from Belfast without alcohol!

it’s not a good look for a HCPC registered health professional either!

Note that in recent time she has taken the OT out of her IG Bio

Attachments

Last edited:
    You’re allowed to drink alcohol on the cross border enterprise train if you buy it on board. But the conductors will turn a blind eye if you bring your own in a small glass/can if it’s an event such as heading to a concert or football match (my friend is a conductor). But they’re very very strict on a normal NI railways train, you’re not allowed to bring alcohol on board at all. I witnessed several young people have alcohol confiscated on board last year and when we docked in Belfast the police were waiting.

My point is if you’re gonna sneak a drink then sneak a drink, but bringing a whole bottle of Prosecco, glasses and plastering it over public social media for all her followers to see (including young followers) is just plain stupid! It encourages anti-social behaviour on trains.

I hope the conductor confiscated it from them, as they themselves can get reported for allowing it to happen on board during their shift.

Last edited:
    Reactions: 7
    The fact that she can’t do a short train journey without alcohol is very disturbing.

My previous post should have said alcohol is prohibited on trains in Ireland.
    ---
    You’re allowed to drink alcohol on the cross border enterprise train if you buy it on board. But the conductors will turn a blind eye if you bring your own in a small glass/can if it’s an event such as heading to a concert or football match (my friend is a conductor). But they’re very very strict on a normal NI railways train, you’re not allowed to bring alcohol on board at all. I witnessed several young people have alcohol confiscated on board last year and when we docked in Belfast the police were waiting.

My point is if you’re gonna sneak a drink then sneak a drink, but bringing a whole bottle of Prosecco, glasses and plastering it over public social media for all her followers to see (including young followers) is just plain stupid! It encourages anti-social behaviour on trains.

I hope the conductor confiscated it from them, as they themselves can get reported for allowing it to happen on board during their shift.
    Perhaps we should send the receipts to NI Rail.

Reactions: 6
    It looks like a free PR trip to Belfast too to promote a restaurant which makes it even worse!

And here the illegal drinking on the train service. Surely she can be fined for this?

Who’s the wan she’s with? Is she an influencer?
    She is cute enough to sink her mate!

The camera in her friends direction and full images of her filling the glasses up again from an open bottle!

Probably so she can lie she wasn’t drinking!

Probably so she can lie she wasn’t drinking!
    Yeah, Denise was only holding the glass of Prosecco. She didn’t drink it. She didn’t break the law. Her friend did.
    ---
    Free cup cakes. Wonder are the gifted or just a present for the child. Either way, Dumbnise didn’t put her hand in her pocket.

Attachments

Last edited:
    Obviously didn’t get a freebie for the child’s party or else is being sneaky by not putting this review public!
    It’s a kids indoor play venue….what was she expecting the food to be like!??

Attachments

• Wow
    Reactions: 7
    Obviously didn’t get a freebie for the child’s party or else is being sneaky by not putting this review public!
    It’s a kids indoor play venue….what was she expecting the food to be like!??
    She likely has a hangover - she probably would have rather be at home with hair of the dog and a chinese dish shared between them 😂😂😂