Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo šŸš½

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure the owner of that balcony apartment in Dubai was delighted with the spilt tan on the balcony and the no doubt filthy sheets when Freenise just had to film a reel...

Reactions: 9
I'm sure the owner of that balcony apartment in Dubai was delighted with the spilt tan on the balcony and the no doubt filthy sheets when Freenise just had to film a reel...
What in the state of AbFab is she like šŸ˜œ

Absolute lush on a balcony in Dubai fake tanning thinking sheā€™s a Kardashian!!!

Can you imagine enjoying your hard earned holiday and look around, up or down only to see that head case prancing about putting on tan šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This girl clearly has a problem and these pictures are all very recent why is she glamorising drinking
Bardot top - full bottle of champers and red wine all the same occasion! Whilst responsible for two very young kids - in a foreign country!
FFS she needs cancelled! Any wonder sheā€™s trying to put all this behind a paywall for the sheep šŸ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Did she just say a dress over Ā£200 is reasonably priced? From the woman who shares meals out and splits a steak šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just when we thought her try ons couldnā€™t get any more desperate looking she wheels out the mother to join her in a wooden staged desperate looking mother daughter try on šŸ˜‚

Which of course ends at the bottom of a wine glass!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just when we thought her try ons couldnā€™t get any more desperate looking she wheels out the mother to join her in a wooden staged desperate looking mother daughter try on šŸ˜‚

Which of course ends at the bottom of a wine glass!
The poor mother dragged along in the vain hope of some more interaction on her page. The woman looked uninterested at best. She must have bribed her with promise of lunch!

Reactions: 8
Every time I see Deniseā€™s stories/posts, I am reminded how she claims not to ā€œover shareā€ šŸ˜‚ CNA and wee maaaawwwn Reeeece are used as content and totally overexposed. Now Ma Curran is on the payroll too.

• Haha
I think the ma is just as cringey as her. ā€˜Dragged mummy alongā€™ my bollocks. She loved every minute of it. They all love the ā€œfameā€. Bunch of narcissists, the lot of them.

I think the ma is just as cringey as her. ā€˜Dragged mummy alongā€™ my bollocks. She loved every minute of it. They all love the ā€œfameā€. Bunch of narcissists, the lot of them.
You can definitely tell where she inherited her sharp features and crappy attitude from šŸ˜‚

Wonder what ā€˜babysittingā€™ holiday the mother is going on that she needs a summer dress.

I would say it was heavily discounted or gifted! Neither of them would spend their money buying anything from all the places that PAY her to showcase them!

Scrimps the pennies to flounce around placing like Brown Thomas with notions of grandeur buying nothing more than a purse šŸ˜‚

• Haha
OMG her grammar.. ā€œit has just went worseā€ā€¦. WTFā€¦. Does she not realise sheā€™s as thick as champ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My cousin and I were chatting about Mum stuff last week at a family party as Iā€™m pregnant with a second bub & she suggested following Denise & her mummy matters page! We are close so I told her how much I canā€™t stand her so each to their own šŸ¤£
We had a good cackle about some of the stuff she says & does though.
She was txting me this morning & said CNA was in background of one of her subscriber stories yesterday playing with a steak knife!? Denise was too busy looking at herself in the camera to even notice šŸ«  she was shocked & said maybe you have a point about herā€¦I havenā€™t directed her to tattle yet but maybe I should!

• Haha
  • Heart
My cousin and I were chatting about Mum stuff last week at a family party as Iā€™m pregnant with a second bub & she suggested following Denise & her mummy matters page! We are close so I told her how much I canā€™t stand her so each to their own šŸ¤£
We had a good cackle about some of the stuff she says & does though.
She was txting me this morning & said CNA was in background of one of her subscriber stories yesterday playing with a steak knife!? Denise was too busy looking at herself in the camera to even notice šŸ«  she was shocked & said maybe you have a point about herā€¦I havenā€™t directed her to tattle yet but maybe I should!
How many subscribers does she have anyway and whatā€™s the monthly return for her?

We need a parody account set up on IG or TikTok with all her bloopers from her IG and subscriber content šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.