Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo 🚽

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep def coached, lets just hope CNA doesnt stand on anything sharp ( stone etc ) and hurt her ‘wee’ feet, i always wondered what sandals were for 🤔
lol it was soooo obvious the way she turns around to show them what she did!!!

Reactions: 3
Denise doesn’t travel anywhere without car seats for the kids- safety is her main priority!!! Don’t forget that folks!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Denise doesn’t travel anywhere without car seats for the kids- safety is her main priority!!! Don’t forget that folks!!!
Except on her last holiday where she refused to talk about car seats, then briefly mentioned a car accident that scared them so much. Clearly didn’t use car seats then & have gotten a wake up call 🙄

Reactions: 15
Looks like she uses the LMD pallet every day…. The LMD imprint still perfect, not a brush been near it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve been to Dubai many times and I love it but you could hardly describe it as “paradise” 🤣

Reactions: 6
Imagine being stuck on an 8hr flight with her nostrils, CNA, the best wee boy and Michaaeelllll, the super sperm who needs to get his sinuses checked 🫠

• Haha
Looks like she uses the LMD pallet every day…. The LMD imprint still perfect, not a brush been near it
She said they packed light…. Except for all the cosmetics she brought! Who would be arsed with that many products & makeup on a sun holiday?

Not much posting from Denise today- must be back in good old Armagh!
Back to “Moy-bai”. Same but different 🤣🤣
---
Except on her last holiday where she refused to talk about car seats, then briefly mentioned a car accident that scared them so much. Clearly didn’t use car seats then & have gotten a wake up call 🙄
My baby, my choice!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
See she’s back to her full time job today of being a dose, making rotten food & washing all of the Moys clothes.

Great to see CNA has been upgraded to an iPad now to entertain her during all her waking hours. I guess how else could they have managed 6/7 days of drinking in bars & restaurant without digital daycare?
IMG_1139.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Thought the same myself 😂
Such great shades you’ve barely used any of them
Travelling light would be bring one small base shadow, a deeper shade and maybe a more pigmented one
Personally i take two creams eyeshadow pencils and tiny bit of pigment I decanted into a teeny container & feel well enough equipped 😂

Any wonder she has to wash clothes all the time when away - no room for clothes with all the make up hair care and fake tan products!
---
Imagine being stuck on an 8hr flight with her nostrils, CNA, the best wee boy and Michaaeelllll, the super sperm who needs to get his sinuses checked 🫠

Did you notice the flat out look of disgust on that other passengers face when she swung the camera round ‘wishing she was turning left’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wasn't she so organised for her suprise 🤥🤥🤥 holiday
Must look for "bistro" in the shops anyone know where it's stocked 🤣🤣
Bistro gravy😂 will someone also please tell her it is voila not “wallaaa” 🙈 serious air getting in.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just me that would have cleaned the boggin floor before I threw down my clean washing onto it? 🤪 mummy goals

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The irony of saying she would never share details of their apartment while on holidays for a week in a foreign country for the kids security but anybody could find her home in the Moy with very little research?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.