Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo 🚽

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I literally came on to say this!!! I thought the clothes at the start were dirty and then she took into folding them.

That gave me the boke 🤮
Who sweeps a floor and then mops it. Does she not have a Hoover. Her house drives me demented with all the tit on walls and shelves and every corner jam packed with crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who sweeps a floor and then mops it. Does she not have a Hoover. Her house drives me demented with all the tit on walls and shelves and every corner jam packed with crap.
Wait to how bad it’s going to be when Reece needs his own room 😂

Mummy’s wee mhawn will be near touching the ceiling with all the voduz & BPerfect products under his bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Came on to say that!

Absolute joke of a woman that to run a competition for someone to win a stay in the Slieve donard for beautyandthebump the narcissist woman had to also get a free stay!
Can’t bare to see grass grow that one but wouldn’t pay for a stay herself!

CNA being babysat by an iPhone yet again whilst her lush of a mother gets stuck into the cocktails straight away FFS

No sign of Micheal he must be on the golf course or at the spa 😂
Whilst her ladyship appears to be on her second cocktail - CNA on the phone and Reece dumped on a sofa!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I’m really worried about the amount of Alcohol Denise and her husband drink while having 2 children in their care they don’t seem to be able to go away without having to go on the drink maybe social services need to have a word

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m really worried about the amount of Alcohol Denise and her husband drink while having 2 children in their care they don’t seem to be able to go away without having to go on the drink maybe social services need to have a word
She certainly seems to have a dependency on alcohol. And what’s with the constant sniffing? 😉

Reactions: 7
Watching that baby sitting scrolling a phone with her back turned away is one of the saddest things I've ever seen.

Reactions: 12
Poor babies if they are stuck on phones at every outing now at this age, how bad will they be when they are school age? They will be dragged out every weekend to sit in a restuarant and watch screens.
Of course, we all use screens, especially if you need to calm them down or they are kicking off in public & it’s a long time til you can leave the dinner table. With these two, it’s constant and seems to be to fulfil the parents needs of having nice meals & drinking too much.

Agree with above about how much they drink, particularly cocktails- so much stronger than standard drink & I wouldn’t be comfortable having more than one while looking after two infants.

CNA is also sleeping on top of Michael, what if Denise falls asleep before moving her to the cot? cosleeping is a big no no if either parent has alcohol.

• Wow
  • Heart
“Not much to do for kids” & “one hotel room for two kids wasn’t the answer to a full nights sleep”

Sorry is this the same place that herself & beauty & bump decided would be a great family giveaway for 2 parents & 2 children?
Or did Denise really want a night stay in it but they didn’t bite on a freebie stay just for her so she offered a competition to get it over the line?

What an advertisement for Slieve Donard.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
“Not much to do for kids” & “one hotel room for two kids wasn’t the answer to a full nights sleep”

Sorry is this the same place that herself & beauty & bump decided would be a great family giveaway for 2 parents & 2 children?
Or did Denise really want a night stay in it but they didn’t bite on a freebie stay just for her so she offered a competition to get it over the line?

Such a spoilt, ungrateful brat! She done all her complaining over on her mummy page where slieve donard couldn’t see

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Her stories yesterday and today I find very insensitive considering she is from the Armagh area, in which the whole town and surrounding area are in shock and devastated considering four young people lost their lives in the town

Reactions: 16
Her stories yesterday and today I find very insensitive considering she is from the Armagh area, in which the whole town and surrounding area are in shock and devastated considering four young people lost their lives in the town
Exactly this - imagine what those families wouldn’t do to have their loved ones with them this evening - but god love her didn’t get a great sleep because she was in one bedroom in a 5 star hotel with her two kids - what planet is she living on 😡 surely her sister or other family members would pull her on this 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Poor Denise had to make do with a 1 bedroom suite..... but sure she can't go anywhere without her children 🙄

• Sick
I suppose she may tell whatever ‘friend’ won to leave the kids at home as it’s not suitable 😂

Bet the ‘winner’ won’t get a suite!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.