Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo 🚽

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she was chocolate she'd eat herself!

Her videos/reels always look so awkward 🙈
suprise my🍑 she knew full well look at the awful clothes she's bought to wear

The amount of money these two waste on wee trips/nights away/ eating out would have paid for a wedding no problem!

Reactions: 10
Did she wait until now to show Dubai so she could show the Burj, which she is probably staying about 30mins away from 😅

She’ll probably book one night in one of the really nice hotels & just make a heap of content from there but spend the rest of her time in a cheaper than cheap apartment 🤣
---
If she was chocolate she'd eat herself!

Her videos/reels always look so awkward 🙈
suprise my🍑 she knew full well look at the awful clothes she's bought to wear

The amount of money these two waste on wee trips/nights away/ eating out would have paid for a wedding no problem!
Agree, she seems far too controlling & OCD for Michael to book her a surprise! I doubt she’d let him pick accomodation.

Sure she hinted at it in the post going to Dublin about how they are doing lots in March - surely she would have had plans made this weekend already if her March was so jam packed?

• Heart
Oh please! Holidays with babies? A quilt on a glass balcony playing with a bucket and spade instead of taking them to actual sand? Just wait to they can walk and talk and won’t sit in a pram all day

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did she wait until now to show Dubai so she could show the Burj, which she is probably staying about 30mins away from 😅

She’ll probably book one night in one of the really nice hotels & just make a heap of content from there but spend the rest of her time in a cheaper than cheap apartment 🤣
---

Agree, she seems far too controlling & OCD for Michael to book her a surprise! I doubt she’d let him pick accomodation.

Sure she hinted at it in the post going to Dublin about how they are doing lots in March - surely she would have had plans made this weekend already if her March was so jam packed?
And then she will have her free stay from Beauty and the Bump to the Slieve Donard too!

Reactions: 7
Imagine going on holiday to promote products every time you’re doing your hair, makeup, getting dressed. How can these people be bothered

• Sick
Has Denise ever lived abroad? Her excitement over “the view” is odd - it’s sunny & blue skys yes but your view is just apartment blocks & a bit of a marina?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has Denise ever lived abroad? Her excitement over “the view” is odd - it’s sunny & blue skys yes but your view is just apartment blocks & a bit of a marina?
who goes to Dubai on a budget as that’s clearly what they’re done 🤦🏽‍♀️ views of apartment blocks and a helicopter 😂 all those stunning hotels and they stay in the cheap option for her 40th , they clearly couldn’t afford the nice hotels

Reactions: 12
There’s not even blue skies in her story this morning.
The marina is nice to see and have a meal at but not to stay with two young kids?
There’s so many amazing hotels for families and even at legoland there’s great hotels with free entry in to parks that would have been brilliant for the kids. I know they’re young but the hotels have amazing pools and characters walking about and even the parks have areas for toddlers.

Reactions: 9
That looks more like an adult city break they are on rather than a holiday which involves kids!

Reactions: 11
who goes to Dubai on a budget as that’s clearly what they’re done 🤦🏽‍♀️ views of apartment blocks and a helicopter 😂 all those stunning hotels and they stay in the cheap option for her 40th , they clearly couldn’t afford the nice hotels
It’s a Ramadan season, a lot cheaper to go and a lot of things half price

• Haha
The Dingles have officially landed in Dubai 😂 Imagine trying to relax in the apartment next door.

CNAs legs don’t look normal when she in those stories by the TV 📺

Between her jumping about like an idiots to take content pics with various products to creaming her knickers over a washing machine & clothes horse!

Mother daughter ladies who lunch moment on the balcony, and of course Denise is doing ‘cheers’ to herself with a large glass of wine!!!
She grinds my gears about the ‘family’ holiday garbage when it’s very much about the adults!

• Haha
The Dingles have officially landed in Dubai 😂 Imagine trying to relax in the apartment next door.

CNAs legs don’t look normal when she in those stories by the TV 📺

Between her jumping about like an idiots to take content pics with various products to creaming her knickers over a washing machine & clothes horse!

Mother daughter ladies who lunch moment on the balcony, and of course Denise is doing ‘cheers’ to herself with a large glass of wine!!!
She grinds my gears about the ‘family’ holiday garbage when it’s very much about the adults!
Exactly this - holidays that revolve around fancy dinners out, drinking throughout the day and doing laundry are not what childhood memories are made of!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Exactly this - holidays that revolve around fancy dinners out, drinking throughout the day and doing laundry are not what childhood memories are made of!
The budget mustn’t have stretched to bring a babysitter family member with them to let mummy & daddy have child free time during their ‘family’ holiday

Reactions: 5
Christ, how many drinks did the two of them have all day? You just know they haven’t even shown them all either, probably finished it with a bottle of wine back at the apartment.
Then looking after two small babies in a foreign country? What if something goes wrong overnight? Who’s the responsible adult?

Reactions: 11
What did u tell yous sit back and watch the paintomine 😂 putting videos up of them constantly drinking 2 babies couldn’t think of anything worse she clearly can’t get a sitter cause lets me honest if anyone would take the 2 they be gone like a shot oh isnt he also still on the tit

Reactions: 8
Could have lived my whole life without needing to see MiiiicCCcaaaal in a white vest, skinny wee shoulders on him 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.