Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo šŸš½

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perfect airport outfits, wha?! Yeah right Denise, if youā€™re a drug runner looking to appear on banged up abroad
---
Also itā€™s false advertising and very misleading to play around with the colors making them appear brighter than they are in reality. Walk in wardrobe got a slap on the wrist for this recently. Take note Denise, itā€™s misleading advertising.
A friend of mine bought a rain jacket of WIW the online try on pics of jacket was so vibrant and laura tried it on with couple of different outfits in colours of the coat and raved "how it matched so so so well with the statement rain jacket" the coat came it was as pale and 100% unlike the pics

Reactions: 8
A friend of mine bought a rain jacket of WIW the online try on pics of jacket was so vibrant and laura tried it on with couple of different outfits in colours of the coat and raved "how it matched so so so well with the statement rain jacket" the coat came it was as pale and 100% unlike the pics
Yes she definitely got a slap on the wrist for alternating the colours on insta. Itā€™s misleading advertising.

Reactions: 6
I ordered stuff from WIW and the dress I ordered had a Sainsburyā€™s TU clothing label on it. Guess what the whole Ā£200 order went straight back. NEVER AGAIN

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I ordered stuff from WIW and the dress I ordered had a Sainsburyā€™s TU clothing label on it. Guess what the whole Ā£200 order went straight back. NEVER AGAIN
I ordered something from them once and I sent it straight back. Looked like it had been slept in.

Reactions: 9
All very quiet with Frenise, I always think when she goes quiet like this around weekends she is away from the babies but she hides it cos it doesnā€™t fit her ā€œsupermumā€ facade & the ā€œI never ever leave their sideā€ bullshit

Reactions: 7
All very quiet with Frenise, I always think when she goes quiet like this around weekends she is away from the babies but she hides it cos it doesnā€™t fit her ā€œsupermumā€ facade & the ā€œI never ever leave their sideā€ bullshit
Looks like sheā€™s in Dubai or somewhere similar, at least 1 kid with them.

so far not posting on her normal stories

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Looks like sheā€™s in Dubai or somewhere similar, at least 1 kid with them.

so far not posting on her normal stories
Ohh excellent šŸ˜† are you a subscriber? Is there much more on her paid content that the usual drivel she posts on her normal profile?

Reactions: 5
Ohh excellent šŸ˜† are you a subscriber? Is there much more on her paid content that the usual drivel she posts on her normal profile?
Iā€™m not but a friend Is keeping me in the loopšŸ¤£

Apparently so far the only thing that has been different from her normal stories is one of the kids was sick and her liveā€¦..which had about 12people watching

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Iā€™m not but a friend Is keeping me in the loopšŸ¤£

Apparently so far the only thing that has been different from her normal stories is one of the kids was sick and her liveā€¦..which had about 12people watching
Just the standard over-sharing of her kids then, only from Dubai šŸ™„

Reactions: 7
Jaysus, every dog on the street seems to go to Dubai.
Dubai is so overrated - I have been a few times prior to kids & itā€™s not somewhere Iā€™d be bringing little ones or actually really want to go back to at all. Nice to see once but that would be it for me,

However it is a very false place consumed by money & appearances so I guess it is a perfect place for Denise & MiiiiiCccaal

Reactions: 10
Still no winner announced for the Coach bag? Bet ya sheā€™s brought it to Dubai
The coach bag that was never once marked as an #ad in her stories! Yet Donna marks hers!
Sure she only does what she likes who cares about rules or regulations šŸ¤”šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
I wonder why she is keeping the Dubai holiday quiet? Not like her not to flaunt every second of things like this.

I suppose it would be a bit jarring that they just dropped cash on a holiday to Dubai, considering last week she said a Ā£900 bill for her car wasnā€™t needed during maternity leave šŸ™„

Reactions: 8
I wonder why she is keeping the Dubai holiday quiet? Not like her not to flaunt every second of things like this.

I suppose it would be a bit jarring that they just dropped cash on a holiday to Dubai, considering last week she said a Ā£900 bill for her car wasnā€™t needed during maternity leave šŸ™„
Unless itā€™s a collab and thereā€™s going to be a hape load of reels on the wayā€¦

Reactions: 4

Sit back an wait itā€™s coming šŸ˜‚šŸ„“

Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s so cringe
---
Who says donā€™t bring your children on holiday?!? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Supermum strikes again.
Iā€™ve been bringing my 3 children on holiday since they were born? Including Dubai 3 times. Whereā€™s my medal?!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.