Denise Curran #3 Rich or poor, Posh or Tosh, fond of fables and yellow labels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did Bronagh McCoy win an award - Grainne was on the panel 🤪🤪
I mentioned this on Grainnes thread.....looks like Younique logo on bottom of the award which is conveniently cut short in close up pic ...sponsored the award who they are ambassadors for?

Edited didn't know Grainne was on the panel as well!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
There we are today, she will have the boot full of free toys to cover the Christmas presents for the children.

Shouldnt all those stories be marked as AD now - not just BA? I thought the rules had changed.

Reactions: 9
I’d rather tit in my hands and clap than go into a shop and mention that hustlers name for 10% off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There we are today, she will have the boot full of free toys to cover the Christmas presents for the children.

Shouldnt all those stories be marked as AD now - not just BA? I thought the rules had changed.
She hasn't a clue I would have thought that they need to be marked as both #ad and #ba the asa don't do anything anyway it's a joke! I can't believe people actually pay her to promote anything!

Reactions: 6
She hasn't a clue I would have thought that they need to be marked as both #ad and #ba the asa don't do anything anyway it's a joke! I can't believe people actually pay her to promote anything!
Her efforts at promotional work are very parochial and agricultural. No finesse to her work.

Reactions: 3
If Danielle Donohoe is worth having as a BA why do they need Denise Curran too?

Same age of audience, same area!

Trying to make people are getting a great bargain if they spend over 800 quid!!! How much freebies have they give her.

Reactions: 5
If Danielle Donohoe is worth having as a BA why do they need Denise Curran too?

Same age of audience, same area!

Trying to make people are getting a great bargain if they spend over 800 quid!!! How much freebies have they give her.
They are charging the end customer for Danielle & Denise’ fees, toymaster are so much dearer than most places. That 100 word book I bought recently at £15 and the magnatiles I bought a huge 80piece set for less than 30!!

Reactions: 4
They are charging the end customer for Danielle & Denise’ fees, toymaster are so much dearer than most places. That 100 word book I bought recently at £15 and the magnatiles I bought a huge 80piece set for less than 30!!
People need to shop around and buy what is most suitable for themselves not listen to these balloons who are getting it all for free or very heavily discounted and also being paid!

Call me a conspiracy theorist but she had the same top on getting ready in the Saturday hair video as she did on Sunday, when she posted the video of her back feeding Reese, showing she was home from Belfast just after 1pm. I would put money on her actually swanning around Vic Square until late afternoon.

Reactions: 4
Call me a conspiracy theorist but she had the same top on getting ready in the Saturday hair video as she did on Sunday, when she posted the video of her back feeding Reese, showing she was home from Belfast just after 1pm. I would put money on her actually swanning around Vic Square until late afternoon.
So many pre records....I messaged David Rogers toymaster saying I wouldn't be shopping in their store again. Hasn't replied but hopefully give them room for thought!!

• Haha
So she’s discovered the bread slicer in Lidl ?!?!! BIG NEWS … and she did a grocery shop - em I think most people do it every week 🤷‍♀️ Is she thirsty for a grocery gig or what 😭

• Haha
So she’s discovered the bread slicer in Lidl ?!?!! BIG NEWS … and she did a grocery shop - em I think most people do it every week 🤷‍♀️ Is she thirsty for a grocery gig or what 😭
She’s hungry for a tesco or liiiiiiiidl gig for sure.

• Haha
What a moron she is and don't get me started on that big girls blouse Michael 🙈. I said it before she's gagging for a Lidl deal....dream on Dumbnise🤣

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else pronounce Lidl the way she does??? Surely its Lid ……l rather than the moronic way she pronounces it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.