Denise Curran #3 Rich or poor, Posh or Tosh, fond of fables and yellow labels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4 Bperfect stories and only the first one marked with BA
---

Perhaps his midlife crisis has come and gone early? Did he buy the red “jeep” at the same time as Denise arrived on the scene? Maybe he’s thinking it’s time to trade her in too 🤣
I don’t know who would want Michael … he is the human equivalent of a wet ham sandwich 🤢 Him & Denise are well matched, the two of them cut from the same jib.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her eyebrows definitely haven’t changed since the treatment, she must have accidently weg them when she washed her hair a few days earlier than the girl told her?

They looked fairly good on the day but they have gone back to looking patchy & abit wonky (like they did before)?

Reactions: 5
Whats with all the wisdom/advice about bringing up children? Im sick reading the BS - teach them, talk to them blah blah blah! If i needed advice about parenting, i most certainly would not be using any of her tips

Reactions: 10
Whats with all the wisdom/advice about bringing up children? Im sick reading the BS - teach them, talk to them blah blah blah! If i needed advice about parenting, i most certainly would not be using any of her tips
She’s been a parent for all of 18 months so in no position to give out all this parenting advice …and she is not a very engaged parent at that. Although my kids are all older, I certainly wouldn’t be taking her “advice”. Her neb is always stuck in her phone, more interested in herself and Ham Sandwich than her wee ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We know Denise doesn’t read here (the devils work!) but do we think it’s a coincidence that it was mentioned that usually people who can truely afford Range Rovers outright have a horse box on the back….and now she is showing CNA watching her Pop outside with his horses? 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This holy Jo act of lighting candles really grinds my gears - it’s an insult to those who take religion in some way seriously or at the very least have a modicum of respect for it 😕 Did she know the man who died at the weekend ? Close to his family?? Or just this for engagement and people thinking she actually gives a sht 😭

Reactions: 12
Read this Denise ....food for thought???
💯. Huns like Denise are extremely insecure. They need constant validation from strangers. It’s all about optics and giving people the impression that they live this lavish, enviable lifestyle. The reality is she’s a SAHM changing crappy nappies on repeat.

This holy Jo act of lighting candles really grinds my gears - it’s an insult to those who take religion in some way seriously or at the very least have a modicum of respect for it 😕 Did she know the man who died at the weekend ? Close to his family?? Or just this for engagement and people thinking she actually gives a sht 😭
Such a devastating accident though, I’d imagine she has friend of friends that would know them as it’s a small community so I understand sharing the posts saying pray for them at the weekend but last nights post where she shares a prayer & addresses “the Madden families” came across as attention seeking to me. Which is vile

Never see her mention Sunday Mass, for all her praying

• Heart
I’d say that chip dinner fed the whole family - did she pay for it ? If not she didn’t mark it 🤔

Reactions: 4
I’d say that chip dinner fed the whole family - did she pay for it ? If not she didn’t mark it 🤔
Of course she didn't pay!!! It's a sneaky ad not an ad .....we love it we go ALLLLL the time
Actually on second thought she mentioned the price??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.