Denise Curran #3 Rich or poor, Posh or Tosh, fond of fables and yellow labels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh a pic of Hillsborough is utterly tragic. Nothing to do with the clinic Denise just associates it with money and a place she’d like to live … trying to give off golf / posh vibes etc. With her accent she’d be hard to make out and would be a person of ridicule!! 🫤
Even how she made the video, CNA was propped to put her hand on it 🙄

Reactions: 4
His standards for mounting are quite low 🤣

Seriously she just wanted a picture of Hillsborough because it clearly when she wants to live, but gotta tie it to something Mummy related for her *Money Mummy matters* subscribers
Money matters has to appear in the new thread title!

Reactions: 4
No shade on Hillsborough people - but most people associate it with a rich posh vibe, popping down to M&S at sprucefield for milk etc.
Some nice restaurants and cafes, private clinics and cosmetic dentists.

Hillsborough castle would be the royals residence in the north.

It seems to be v desirable postcode and house prices would be dearer here than eg the other side of Lisburn.

Each to their own but it’s definitely a notion she has of climbing the social ladder if she was to say she lived there.

Although she’d be a total embarrassment for not one would understand a word she is saying and she’d have to learn to spend money and not be such a tight arse.

Wealthy retirees etc. Too pretentious and expensive for my liking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No shade on Hillsborough people - but most people associate it with a rich posh vibe, popping down to M&S at sprucefield for milk etc.
Some nice restaurants and cafes, private clinics and cosmetic dentists.

Hillsborough castle would be the royals residence in the north.

It seems to be v desirable postcode and house prices would be dearer here than eg the other side of Lisburn.

Each to their own but it’s definitely a notion she has of climbing the social ladder if she was to say she lived there.

Although she’d be a total embarrassment for not one would understand a word she is saying and she’d have to learn to spend money and not be such a tight arse.

Wealthy retirees etc. Too pretentious and expensive for my liking 😂
Great summary. Sounds like it’s to rich for Denise’s pocket. She’d probably need some English lessons too …. They wouldn’t understand words like wee toot, as past week, dogtooth, equestion etc 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Took the weekend of to reflect over a picture, garner sympathy and have Micheal the tool put it up!

What a ridiculous self serving post about duck all!

She must have health insurance because no way did she pay for a weekly visit!

People like Denise one of the things that annoy me about working in the NHS!

Reactions: 5
It achieves a few purposes for her - flex on her frequent visits to Hillsborough, her ability to avail of private health so frequently & play on sympathy for her money Mummy Matters supporters
---
Money matters has to appear in the new thread title!
I'd rather a life time subscription to herpes than her private insta 😂😂
I love this one from @ItsRebeccaVardy though so perhaps we can work money matters into that title

I'd rather a life time subscription to herpes than her Money Mummy matters

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For those of us from outside of the parish, what does this mean?🤣🤣🤣

And again, for those of us from outside the parish, is Hillsborough considered fancy/posh/aspirational? She must be gaggin to live there because she never leaves the place and it’s not exactly on her doorstep
## £££ For £4.99 won't houl her whisht, because moneys all that matters! ££££

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.