Denise Curran #3 Rich or poor, Posh or Tosh, fond of fables and yellow labels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg, she’s so drunk…not a good look
The ‘I am staving’ ‘ I yawed ‘ fk me drunk or not her spelling is WOEFULLY embarrassing for a ‘professional’ And what tit stories - it wasn’t in any way about her really so she had limited interest. Nasty narcissist 😐

Reactions: 7
Sitting in your chair dancing is the epitome of this is a crap night but I’m trying to pretend I’m enjoying myself 🤣
been there myself & it usually means I want to go home but feel I have to stay.

I thought she would have been up mingling getting in everyone’s faces & trying to make connections but it didn’t seem influencer heavy, more everyday people who run businesses? She probably felt out of her depth & her lack of intelligence would have stuck out like a sore thumb in any conversation. She would know nothing about running a business and most business operators probably didn’t entertain her bullshit talk

They must have shown themselves up predinner as they were tight as goats going in, you can see in the videos when they arrive people are looking at them videoing themselves and dancing. Lots of people giving side eyes.
No one else has their phones out or dancing, everyone is standing in groups chatting.

This one really irritates me the way she says she prays for Jemhow and her kids every night. She really really doesn't. She says she prays for everyone and everything, I'd say she's never said a prayer in her life unless it's for a freebie. She's definitely the type that when she ever does go to Mass she's dressed to the nines and straight up to the front so everyone can see her!

Reactions: 13
This one really irritates me the way she says she prays for Jemhow and her kids every night. She really really doesn't. She says she prays for everyone and everything, I'd say she's never said a prayer in her life unless it's for a freebie. She's definitely the type that when she ever does go to Mass she's dressed to the nines and straight up to the front so everyone can see her!
Like many a one big show for the christening, balloon arches, 40 photos on the altar and a 100 of the cake and "venue" and never darken the door till Communion another big show and first up hogging the altar for photos!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Like many a one big show for the christening, balloon arches, 40 photos on the altar and a 100 of the cake and "venue" and never darken the door till Communion another big show and first up hogging the altar for photos!
You've nailed it here... she's honestly so fake

Reactions: 11
The dress wasn’t that great a fit - the sleeve was loose and too long - and I wouldn’t be flaunting those legs if I was her they really aren’t great 😳

Who is Bronagh McCoy and Grainne??
Gráinne McCoy from Newry, make up artist and all round hustler and party animal who was on The Apprentice a few years ago.

Her sister Bronagh came into the spotlight through Grainne’s crossover to Insta Hun! She works in the Give Us beauty shop Grainne opened.

Reactions: 5
Gráinne McCoy from Newry, make up artist and all round hustler and party animal who was on The Apprentice a few years ago.

Her sister Bronagh came into the spotlight through Grainne’s crossover to Insta Hun! She works in the Give Us beauty shop Grainne opened.
The feckin place is full of bandits …
---
Now, who the heck is Dr Mark and why is he not wearing a shirt? 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Louis Walsh looks terrified of her and her leg pressed up against him.
I wonder how many she accidentally flashed her bits at last night when she was full?

Reactions: 11
The feckin place is full of bandits …
---
Now, who the heck is Dr Mark and why is he not wearing a shirt? 🤣🤣
Patrick has both feet facing in opposite directions for a quick get away.

When it's all about making a quick buck for minimal effort and using people to benefit yourself - people soon catch on and doors shut.

The behaviour will just get worse as narcs don't age well. It's very sad.

Reactions: 6

Really liked Grainne’s outfit, she looked very well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.