Denise Curran #3 Rich or poor, Posh or Tosh, fond of fables and yellow labels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Folks - have to laugh, just seen Maria from Pearl & Grace also stayed at the Pillo Ashbourne last night.

They have 3 young kids, staying in a big family room same as Denise (which was neat and tidy) and she was on saying how great the hotel was, good food, kids loved it, had a ball etc.

Maria & her husband (his family) are proper wealthy - they are new money but still - she doesn’t seem to rub it in our faces so I like her.

Denise thinks a place like that is beneath her, whereas Maria who could probably afford to pay for them all to stay in the Shelbourne was singing its praises.

Reactions: 9
Denise a paid #BA for kukoon rugs and no mention of support for them or the business in Newry currently under water today.
Even digg mama has show support.
She’s probably waiting on them to tell her how much they will pay her for sharing their name 😅#myboutiques #mybusinesses

Reactions: 5
The freebies DUMBise gets must not be getting them much business either 😅

Christening outfits this year for Reece & last year for Sienna
Nieces communion dress last year too!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Everytime she shows her outfits it’s from Zara, primark etc. pity she wouldn’t support all the boutiques she charges the earth to but I guess she needs more 💰 for that

Reactions: 7
it’s only been what 2 weeks from her eyebrow appointment but they just look like they used too?

I wonder did she get them wet taking off makeup & ruin them because they are not a good advertisement for that ladies work
---
And she’s all Mother Nature about breastfeeding again this morning, formula box in the back of her stories & got a semi perm tattoo two weeks ago

Attachments

• Haha
Wouldn't give you the views on either Denise 🤣
Funny! Instanavigation all day long!!!!
---
I checked out her stats and she’s averaging 6 new followers per day over the last 30 days. However she’s down 73.1% on the previous 30 days. She’s losing a lot of followers too. Looking at her stats over the year on year I suspect she goes though phases of buying followers.
---
Funny! Instanavigation all day long!!!!
---
I checked out her stats and she’s averaging 6 new followers per day over the last 30 days. However she’s down 73.1% on the previous 30 days. She’s losing a lot of followers too. Looking at her stats year on year I suspect she goes though phases of buying followers.

Last edited:
I thought the same about the eyebrows - like there’s NO difference 🤔 She strikes me as someone who goes with what she thinks are the latest trends whether she needs them / suits it and then moans and witches and regrets 🫤

Reactions: 8
😂
Feck of Denise - as if you follow one bit of that post you just shared! Even tagging the poster like the big head she is.

She’s busy on her phone whilst her 18 month old is climbing on tables to get to plates of apple tart!
Or almost pulls a freestanding mirror on herself whilst she does makeup and tryons, talking away into her phone.

Even when she went on her rant about here, she had sienna up unsettled and took her up beside her to continue filming her rant instead of going and being with the child and leaving her rant to later.

She talking away on her phone ignoring her baby’s cries on a regular basis.

She usually has a phone/tablet as a babysitter

YouTube blasting to drown out their cries & whimpers - using the excuse that it settles them!

And the final nail is that every moment is a story or a reel opportunity

Attachments

Reactions: 9
😂
Feck of Denise - as if you follow one bit of that post you just shared! Even tagging the poster like the big head she is.

She busy on her phone whilst her 18 month old is climbing on tables to get to plates of apple tart!

She talking away on her phone ignoring her baby’s cries on a regular basis.

She usually has a phone/tablet as a babysitter

YouTube blasting to drown out their cries & whimpers - using the excuse that it settles them!

A the final nail is that every moment is a story or a reel opportunity
Agree - she can’t even take the kids for a walk without posting a reel 🤣

AND don’t even get me started on that staged breastfeeding pic on holidays 🥱 🥱

“CNA mon over here and stand by Mummy while I hold ReeeeeS, nah wait there pet til MiiiicCAL takes the right angle, turn towards me like I am hugging you. Good girl, now here’s your lollipop, toddle on and bring mummy back her wine bottle”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Agree - she can’t even take the kids for a walk without posting a reel 🤣

AND don’t even get me started on that staged breastfeeding pic on holidays 🥱 🥱

“CNA mon over here and stand by Mummy while I hold ReeeeeS, nah wait there pet til MiiiicCAL takes the right angle, turn towards me like I am hugging you. Good girl, now here’s your lollipop, toddle on and bring mummy back her wine bottle”
That pic of her breastfeeding on holidays was just so cringe / hilarious and very staged - but then most (all) of her insta is. It grinds my gears the whole grateful shite she spouts, and the if you can tuck your child up in bed bla bla - fk off for you are just reposting what every other hun is posting - in between stories of her with the boobs out / eye fking herself / badly selling some random product. Not one iota of cop on really and truly why would you listen to her on anything 😭

Reactions: 10
CNA mon over here and stand by Mummy while I hold ReeeeeS, nah wait there pet til MiiiicCAL takes the right angle, turn towards me like I am hugging you. Good girl, now here’s your lollipop, toddle on and bring mummy back her wine bottle”
This made me laugh 😂 Is she exaggerating her accent? I have loads of NI friends and none of them speak the way she does.

The other day she said ‘this weeeee mooooon only wants mummmmy’ … like wtf language is she speaking?

That’s what I thought too.
There was only one purpose to those photos - to show the breastfeeding pic & her LV coin purse in pic 9 which ever so obviously staged on the middle of her makeup desk

Much like the video before of her walking CNA from the water back up the beach….in a long shirt, that isn’t even a little bit wet near the water, no sand on her & she tries to look like she doesn’t know MiiiicCaaaal is filming her as she tenses her body & fake laughs with CNA

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
There was only one purpose to those photos - to show the breastfeeding pic & her LV coin purse in pic 9 which ever so obviously staged on the middle of her makeup desk

Much like the video before of her walking CNA from the water back up the beach….in a long shirt, that isn’t even a little bit wet near the water, no sand on her & she tries to look like she doesn’t know MiiiicCaaaal is filming her as she tenses her body & fake laughs with CNA
She’s an awful gobshite. Loves having her tits out for the lads. She posted another pic on holiday and it looked like she was literally sitting on a kerb on the side of the road breast feeding weeee ReeeeeeC

I wonder what amazing idea she has for her page? A Mummys day out so she can boast about her amazing mum skills, drink bottles of wine & shill her awful fashion sense?

Maybe Grandmothers day out would be more appropriate for her sense of fashion

Reactions: 6
I wonder what amazing idea she has for her page? A Mummys day out so she can boast about her amazing mum skills, drink bottles of wine & shill her awful fashion sense?

Maybe Grandmothers day out would be more appropriate for her sense of fashion
When she was talking about TikTok the other day and asking “where people watch her” and “where is her audience” (FB/IG) etc, all I could think is Denise, loveeen…your audience is in a nursing home watching Tipping Point on repeat and re-runs of Heartbeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.