Denise Curran #3 Rich or poor, Posh or Tosh, fond of fables and yellow labels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I am so glad it's not just me. This goes through me...
šŸ’Æ. Itā€™s Lid-l not Lie-del.
Sheā€™s an awful gobshite. The way she talksā€¦..ā€the weeee monā€ and ā€œget youuuuuu out of theeeere CNAā€ ā€¦. Is that normal? Because I donā€™t know anyone that talks like that from her area?

Reactions: 6
I donā€™t think Lidl work with any of those huns - and I will shop there for as long as they donā€™t šŸ‘

Reactions: 4
She wants the new Range Rover - there are only two types of people who drive them - chavs craving status who take them out on HP and can barely afford the payments and the actually ultra wealthy who buy them outright and usually drive the older model classic style Range Rover. They usually have a horse box on the back of them šŸ˜…

Guess which category Denise falls into.

Away again for more free me time today - hope the cottage doesnā€™t see a nose dive in sales.

Reactions: 7
Oh Fk can you imagine the head on her if they had a Range Rover šŸ˜¬ But as someone said there - theyā€™ll be the ones crippled with the repayments not owning outright šŸ¤£ If sheā€™s getting a discount of any sort on that face treatment she better do the decent (legal) thing as mark it as such šŸ˜

Reactions: 3
Oh Fk can you imagine the head on her if they had a Range Rover šŸ˜¬ But as someone said there - theyā€™ll be the ones crippled with the repayments not owning outright šŸ¤£ If sheā€™s getting a discount of any sort on that face treatment she better do the decent (legal) thing as mark it as such šŸ˜

Never mind the head on her, her neck would be broke leaning to one side to show off any divining Range Rover feature on the seat šŸ˜…
---

She has it marked as Ad - so likely free treatment & may even be being paid to promo.

My jaw nearly hit the floor - itā€™s a Ā£1000!!!! Nothing, NOTHING would entice me to spend 1000 on a treatment that they gift to such a scab of an influencer for free. Sheā€™s just been gifted a 1000 treatment then is rubbing the purchase of a new family jeep in her followers faces!

Iā€™d love to msg them to say that, itā€™s actually so disappointing to see.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
In other words will anyone bite and give a collab/discount etc the hustle will be on. who would have 1k to spend on a facial treatment locally - few and far between I'd imagine so can't see much business being driven there.

Reactions: 5
In other words will anyone bite and give a collab/discount etc the hustle will be on. who would have 1k to spend on a facial treatment locally - few and far between I'd imagine so can't see much business being driven there.
And she just edits the video quickly on her phone while Reese naps on her for 30 mins. She is not exactly working hard to turn out the best quality content for them.

Never mind the head on her, her neck would be broke leaning to one side to show off any divining Range Rover feature on the seat šŸ˜…
---

She has it marked as Ad - so likely free treatment & may even be being paid to promo.

My jaw nearly hit the floor - itā€™s a Ā£1000!!!! Nothing, NOTHING would entice me to spend 1000 on a treatment that they gift to such a scab of an influencer for free. Sheā€™s just been gifted a 1000 treatment then is rubbing the purchase of a new family jeep in her followers faces!

I had to have another look and what the heck sure youā€™d need to really focus to see the AD marked - they are all as sneaky as each other when it comes to transparency.

Hopefully people will realise that anyone will declare that a product / service is fantastic ā€¦ as long as itā€™s FREE. Such a scammy vibe most of the time.

Reactions: 2
---

You would get alot of elemis products for & 1000 no wonder she took it for free, bet she won't be paying for any follow up treatments!

Call me a conspiracy theorist but she had the same top on getting ready in the Saturday hair video as she did on Sunday, when she posted the video of her back feeding Reese, showing she was home from Belfast just after 1pm. I would put money on her actually swanning around Vic Square until late afternoon.
to me the timings didnā€™t add up. She was apparently home as you say just after 1pm. But there was a story if I remember of her shopping or buying something on Sunday in Belfast. Shops in Belfast donā€™t open until 1pm. So there is no way on earth she could have went shopping and made it home to set that pic up for just after 1pm. Lies again from her

to me the timings didnā€™t add up. She was apparently home as you say just after 1pm. But there was a story if I remember of her shopping or buying something on Sunday in Belfast. Shops in Belfast donā€™t open until 1pm. So there is no way on earth she could have went shopping and made it home to set that pic up for just after 1pm. Lies again from her
Noticed that too. She was only having breakfast at 11am according to her posts. She doesnā€™t strike me as the type to be running home to her kids.

Reactions: 5
4 Bperfect stories and only the first one marked with BA
---
He must be handing it back so if heā€™s test driving new cars.
Perhaps his midlife crisis has come and gone early? Did he buy the red ā€œjeepā€ at the same time as Denise arrived on the scene? Maybe heā€™s thinking itā€™s time to trade her in too šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.