Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The car valet has sent me in to an irrational rage.

Firstly, how tf can she let her car get that minging?

Secondly, why was the valet gifted to her? Surely the dirty witch can afford the £50 they charge for a full valet? Why can't these companies gift their services to those in need?

Thirdly. I have actually used this company in the past to valet my car... (lazy b I know) they done a great job but I won't use them again after that!

Sorry. (Not really) rant over.

Reactions: 6
Amber just come back 💔
I was reading through Amber’s posts last night for some light entertainment and it actually made me sad how she then came on and tried to blame it on the brother 😂 It was so obviously her! She dug herself into it with the screenshot of her own tweet.

She needs to expand her vocabulary and stop using words such as hence, personally and detailing all the time (to name a few) that she thinks make her sound more sophisticated!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The car valet has sent me in to an irrational rage.

Firstly, how tf can she let her car get that minging?

Secondly, why was the valet gifted to her? Surely the dirty witch can afford the £50 they charge for a full valet? Why can't these companies gift their services to those in need?

Thirdly. I have actually used this company in the past to valet my car... (lazy b I know) they done a great job but I won't use them again after that!

Sorry. (Not really) rant over.
Has anyone a screen grab of it?

That yellow car, god I can just picture her grimy claws gripped to the steering wheel with her face poking out on her way to greggs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was reading through Amber’s posts last night for some light entertainment and it actually made me sad how she then came on and tried to blame it on the brother 😂 It was so obviously her! She dug herself into it with the screenshot of her own tweet.

She needs to expand her vocabulary and stop using words such as hence, personally and detailing all the time (to name a few) that she thinks make her sound more sophisticated!
I still can’t get over that 😂 the whole thing is crazy to this day how she screenshotted off her own twitter and she got away with it too cause none of her fans ever bring it up to her . It was so entertaining though. I know none of us are perfect but there’s many things about this girl I can’t understand and one of them being I refuse to accept she’s 23/24 , she has to be at least 40-45.

Reactions: 4
I feel sick after seeing the before of her car. How on earth can it even get that way. She doesn’t even have kids as an excuse!

Reactions: 3
The car :sick: I've only had my first car for a couple of years but the thought of ever letting it get in that state turns my stomach. She really is the epitome of laziness if she has to wait until she's gifted a valet in order for her car to get cleaned. Good luck, Sean, is all I can say.

Also testing out multiple new skincare products and then complaining that her skin is playing up? Hmm wonder why?

Probably eating takeaway food everyday is contributing to your breakouts Demi, not forgetting to use a gifted spray

Reactions: 7
Using so many different products on her skin when clearly it must be sensitive if she has dermatitis will not be helping!!!
But anything for a freebie!

Reactions: 6
I dont get how she use that the stuff she got sent for faw weeks when only the other day she up loaded a insta about her kitchen work and her nose and between her eyebrows was all Crustie

Reactions: 2
Using so many different products on her skin when clearly it must be sensitive if she has dermatitis will not be helping!!!
But anything for a freebie!
Absolutely. She has no clue what she should be using on her skin. Just because a product is good quality doesn’t mean it will be any good for her skin type. And it takes around a month for your skin to get used to a new product anyway. So her switching and changing her products constantly will only aggravate her condition.

Reactions: 3
That unboxing alone wound me up. Reminded me of a spoilt lil brat at Christmas. I got this and this and some of these and this and that and this... not even taking the time to pronounce products correctly or find out what they are.

Absolutely. She has no clue what she should be using on her skin. Just because a product is good quality doesn’t mean it will be any good for her skin type. And it takes around a month for your skin to get used to a new product anyway. So her switching and changing her products constantly will only aggravate her condition.
I’ve got dry skin and found the best product was a cheap one from home bargains - Demi just goes for all the brands to make herself look good when in reality she’s bleeping up her skin

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.