Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking.. dya reckon if another man showed demi interest she would cheat and leave sean? i can see her doing so and then crying saying it was a mistake

Reactions: 12
I was just thinking.. dya reckon if another man showed demi interest she would cheat and leave sean? i can see her doing so and then crying saying it was a mistake
I reckon both of them would do this. I honestly don't think either of them are happy with the other. They're just going to live life unhappy unless they grow some balls to experience being single for the first time in their lives

Reactions: 12
I’ve been watching YouTube most of the day and when she uploaded the new house vlog it was so obvious how poor her videos are in comparison to other Youtubers. Every video is filmed in selfie mode, with tit quality audio so I have to keep turning the volume up and down. She looks like she’s just crawled out of a bin and is constantly out of breath. It still astounds me that she gets paid for this tit?

Reactions: 15
I can’t see another man showing her any interest, if her face and personal hygiene isn’t enough to scare someone off, wait til opens her upside down mouth and start bleeping yapping.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Couple of points. Sean doesn't need to be on YouTube. Oh actually that's just one point. Tis a very good one though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Couple of points. Sean doesn't need to be on YouTube. Oh actually that's just one point. Tis a very good one though.
Very true, I doubt he wants to be either. I’m sure he has many talents but yeah, this ain’t one of them

Reactions: 10
She paints this picture of them being such a happy couple yet he is always sickened by her messiness 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Very true, I doubt he wants to be either. I’m sure he has many talents but yeah, this ain’t one of them
I think he's loving it, the fella has as much charisma as my wee toe. Give me Demi on a loop for 24 hours, anything but him, that is painful. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Demi at the end of the vlog 'don't go through my belongings' wtf 😂 they're engaged...... He literally picked something up

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Ffs they made that room a wardrobe now she won't a dressing room well this why everyone sed don't cut the hole in the wall n bord the door up she can't get ready in there when Sean on night 🤨. So when Sean on night n they had a guest were she getin ready she really won't the hole house but Sean doin all the work

Reactions: 7
I couldn't understand the dressing room thing, isn't that the point of a walk in wardrobe? This girl is t h I c k as.
She needs to understand what's hers is Sean's now. They live together, they are engaged so they share.

The wardrobe is so painful to look at......
The downstairs bathroom is ugly too, I'd of done the kitchen, downstairs bathroom, living room and then office last.

It's all mismatched and it's driving me crazy so she's gone navy and gold in the kitchen with white work tops, cream oven, silver extractor 😳😩
Bet her tea, coffee and sugar pots will be having lemons on or be red because at this point we know she has no sense of what goes together.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She make me laught how much she makes a song n dance about not showing stuff like the floor we can see it when she carrying all the boxes up stairs then about the kitchen when she showing it all as she show the floor and OMFG she had laminate fitted in the dog room hope it's sealed and water proof with all that piss and tit it the will lift in no time and the way she talks to Sean it's disgusting. I don't think he wonts to move he said about 10 day he was decluttering and tidy up then insted he clean is car and played with toys

Reactions: 6
That dog rooms going to stink......
Piss in the laminate and tit up the walls I can see it now. It's going to be bad!

She'll be pissed off when they are puppies crying and whining whilst she's doing her videos.

Today is the first time Sean looked emotional about leaving and like he's lost his motivation with it all. He doesn't seem happy to me or excited. I think he's probably been pushed slightly. She NEEDS Sean for ratings now so he no choice.

I honestly can't keep up with her atm talking about nipping home bargains or B&M for homeware, are we not in lockdown in Demis world? Or is only Amber that breaks the rules?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Laminate flooring is particularly dangerous to dogs. It’s quite common they break toes and pull muscles on it. Keeping them in a room with laminate flooring is honestly cruel. Tbf, shutting them in any room is.

Reactions: 5
Laminate flooring is particularly dangerous to dogs. It’s quite common they break toes and pull muscles on it. Keeping them in a room with laminate flooring is honestly cruel. Tbf, shutting them in any room is.
Hope she’s reading this!

Ideally, she could get a playmat or a cheap rug, or even carpet off cuts or something for the dog room so they have traction on that flooring. It’s so stupid of her to get NOT ONLY ONE DOG but two just as they’re moving into a house together, she’s lazy as hell, they’ll never get the right amount of walks ... and you’re telling me that she’s going to wake up every few hours to take them outside to go to the toilet? I think she’s never had a puppy and doesn’t know how much hard work goes into them.

Reactions: 4
Hope she’s reading this!

Ideally, she could get a playmat or a cheap rug, or even carpet off cuts or something for the dog room so they have traction on that flooring. It’s so stupid of her to get NOT ONLY ONE DOG but two just as they’re moving into a house together, she’s lazy as hell, they’ll never get the right amount of walks ... and you’re telling me that she’s going to wake up every few hours to take them outside to go to the toilet? I think she’s never had a puppy and doesn’t know how much hard work goes into them.
Exactly, let's hope she has a good read here.
I think if her subscribers see her locking dogs in that room when it's potentially unsafe for them, then she'll loose alot.
She's going to be watched very closely with those dogs! I think it's stupid.
A puppy and a newborn need the same amount of time, time she doesn't have!

When she said "I like putting things away" judging by your bedroom at your mums house Honey Buns, I think you're telling porky pies 😂

Reactions: 5
Hope she’s reading this!

Every few hours.. you need to take a puppy out every 30 minutes to start with to get the toilet training down. Our pup is 14 weeks old and we’ve managed to build up to about 2 hours and she will come tell you when she needs to go out, but that’s taken a lot of hard work.
Puppies are much harder work than people realise.
One or both will be rehomed by the summer, her viewers might forgive her sloppy ass life, but the minute they see her neglecting those dogs, the internet will lynch her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.