Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Instagram story is absolute comedy GOLD! She thinks someone's coming in the house to murder her but it's just the sound of her fridge making ice 😂 I'm near on crying with laughter here

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her Instagram story is absolute comedy GOLD! She thinks someone's coming in the house to murder her but it's just the sound of her fridge making ice 😂 I'm near on crying with laughter here
That was too funny. I think everyone can relate to that. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
😂😂. How she gunna cope wen she livin in the house if Sean’s dose night she gunna phone her dad every time there a noise n run to her neighbours 😂

DO NOT talk to me about that walk in wardrobe!!

Walk in wardrobes need care and attention as they are open.

My wardrobe has doors but it's still colour co-ordinated, MATCHING boxes for storage in my shelf part etc

All those mismatched boxes 😳😩
If she doesn't get it in order I'm not tuning in anymore, no matter how tragic it's getting.

I can't cope!
Like you say that's one draw we know of that's full of tat, leave that crap in a nice box in the loft FFS! Why do you need a Dog's Teddy that's now dead in your walk in wardrobe drawer - are you going to wear the Teddy NO should a slobbery dog Teddy be near fresh clean clothing - No!

I CAN'T WATCH the mismatch anymore!

Black head Fasshh Wassshh anyone?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven't watched the latest video nor do I know what the area her new house is in. But tbh I'd wanna move in soon if I were them. Considering they are putting more stuff in now especially appliances etc and and putting this whole renovation process on the internet, it's pretty easy for people to break in to their house?

Reactions: 3
That insta story... I’ve never eye rolled so hard. What a bleeping melt she is. It’s genuinely pathetic how incapable she is of doing anything.

Reactions: 1
And what an introduction to her new neighbours. I wonder do they follow her channels.

DO NOT talk to me about that walk in wardrobe!!

Walk in wardrobes need care and attention as they are open.

My wardrobe has doors but it's still colour co-ordinated, MATCHING boxes for storage in my shelf part etc

All those mismatched boxes 😳😩
If she doesn't get it in order I'm not tuning in anymore, no matter how tragic it's getting.

I can't cope!
Like you say that's one draw we know of that's full of tat, leave that crap in a nice box in the loft FFS! Why do you need a Dog's Teddy that's now dead in your walk in wardrobe drawer - are you going to wear the Teddy NO should a slobbery dog Teddy be near fresh clean clothing - No!

I CAN'T WATCH the mismatch anymore!

Black head Fasshh Wassshh anyone?
I was thinking the same! Why hasn't she bought matching baskets, like they are different colours and styles. I couldn't walk in there every morning and see those baskets without getting annoyed! Haha.

And putting all her sentimental things in the wardrobe is a waste of space, how often will you be getting the dogs teddy out or your year book. Like you say put it in the loft!

That Clean and Clear blackhead cleanser she's bought is absolutely horrendous. I used it for years cause I have oily skin but it's actually so bad, it's got alcohol in and is really drying! If it's too harsh for oily skin then someone with more sensitive/dryer skin like Demi will struggle using it.

If you can get to the end of the latest Daily Dose of Us blog, and believe me, it’s a bleeping struggle...check out her eyebrows. For the love of duck. Is this the Just for Men dye, or have I got her mixed up? Regardless, the brows are tragic.

and listening to her panting her way through explaining skin care. Do me a favour. 🙄 as if anyone is tuning in for beauty advice to her. Sitting there like a troll under a bridge cramming shite into those drawers.

Why can I not stop watching?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
E1B584EF-32B4-4A42-B4F1-7AA375C15E9B.png
E327563C-9DA4-441A-ADC8-1439CD9BF004.png

This counts as paid promotion??? If I was a brand, I wouldn’t want this face anywhere near my product, never mind tagging me on insta. State of her face. The screenshot doesn’t even do it justice.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 313857View attachment 313860
This counts as paid promotion??? If I was a brand, I wouldn’t want this face anywhere near my product, never mind tagging me on insta. State of her face. The screenshot doesn’t even do it justice.
I'm not sure because she hasn't labelled it as AD, so I can't tell if she is just sharing it cos she wants to or if it is an AD. However, she says she got sent some of the products and a discount code for friends and family and asked if she could share with her followers and they said yes, then said it isn't affiliate and doesn't earn from it, but why doesn't she know that is still an AD because she is ADVERTISING..... products sent from a brand, whether you're paid are not, still need to be labelled as an AD. :mad:

Reactions: 1
Wtf....the state of her car! Didn’t she get another valet done just a few weeks ago? Don’t get me wrong I know there are plenty of cars in that state but how has she let it get like that in such a short space of time?! She’s gross. I can’t wait to see her try keep up with the cleaning of this house!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
There is nooooooo way her new house is going to stay tidy, never mind clean. Probz get #gifted by a cleaning company like she did with her car.

Reactions: 3
🤢 her car is vile. Look like she pist her self by look of the mark on her chair my house is tidyer thm my car but I never had rubbish like that can see being one then people who finish a drink n throw the bottle on floor n don't pick up for weeks

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.