Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂 she never as me time ok what about wen u go shopin or just sat in the office and at house wen Sean at work or still at home she say anything to promote tit this time is a magazine app

• Haha
Reactions: 2
First post! I’ve had to stop watching her because it infuriates me knowing I work full time and she gets money for the tit she posts, love reading these threads though and I will never get over her upside down mouth- it pisses me off.

Reactions: 13
First post! I’ve had to stop watching her because it infuriates me knowing I work full time and she gets money for the tit she posts, love reading these threads though and I will never get over her upside down mouth- it pisses me off.
Your profile pic is THE worst picture ive ever seen of demi 😯 obviously she is repulsive but THAT is something else!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Your profile pic is THE worst picture ive ever seen of demi 😯 obviously she is repulsive but THAT is something else!!
Omg I know it’s terrifying it came up on my recommended the other day it was a q&a she did with Harry I think a year or so ago 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't cope with the 98644589994432234690322299006 words a minute!
She's very manic at the minute, it's not normal. I think the puppies are a impulse buy to be honest.
They WILL chew your furniture
They WILL piss on your sofa and carpets
They WILL claw and yelp if left to their own devices.

I think right now she'd be absolutely stupid to get a dog of any sort.

Running a house when you've never done it is stressful enough without picking up dog tit, having puppies running around your ankles, cleaning up after their mess.
She can't keep one room in her mum's house clean, are the puppies going to live in a dump then?!

Reactions: 4
She's very manic at the minute, it's not normal. I think the puppies are a impulse buy to be honest.

Running a house when you've never done it is stressful enough without picking up dog tit, having puppies running around your ankles, cleaning up after their mess.
She can't keep one room in her mum's house clean, are the puppies going to live in a dump then?!
She’ll be on Dog Rescuers knee deep in tit in a month.

Reactions: 7
Getting dogs before you have settled in to the house and have just decorated/got new furniture sounds like a typical Demi decision. She'll treat them like one of her muscle food etc. ads - forget about them after five minutes.

Reactions: 15
I know a lot of people with that wall paper who are not teenage boys, I bet a lot of people here have that or similar wall paper. It’s down to personal taste
When I first saw there wallpaper in the bedroom I immediately thought of coronation street. The whole house is ugly, nothing matches and full of tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Idk if they got Dolly when she was a puppy or not, but if they did you can guarantee her mum did all of the training, cleaning up after her, protecting the furniture as much as possible etc so Demi's going into this thinking it'll be easy when she can barely clean up after herself

She cried and flow off the handle when there was a little leek from the units under the bath what she gunna do with dog tit n piss all over her new floor Iv had dogs bfor had thn sleep in a playpan type thing in my room as every time thy woke the pine for its mum As was worse when left down stairs. What she gunna do when filming and there cryin and barking in back ground she have right fit

Reactions: 3
I hope she feeds her puppies the right diet. She says she likes whippets but Dolly is really overweight and has long claws 😕

Reactions: 9
Just went through her tiktok, big mistake how bleeping cringe why does she constantly make disgusting gurny faces 🤮 I’d be so embarrassed if I were her

Reactions: 5
The contrast in these posts 🤣 bet she forced him to write something as well.

20201116_164830.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Just watch her new vlog tiled movein date she never even told you a date just sed they have one but tell you on second channel

Then she sorting her walldrobr out why hell she moaning about spending more moneys on drawers then fills one with crap out her memory box. Dog old teddy photos her dads drawing that not good enough To hang up like wouldn’t you store all that kind of stuff in a box put in a cupboard / loft or sumthing not in your wardrobe or is that me

Just watch her new vlog tiled movein date she never even told you a date just sed they have one but tell you on second channel

Then she sorting her walldrobr out why hell she moaning about spending more moneys on drawers then fills one with crap out her memory box. Dog old teddy photos her dads drawing that not good enough To hang up like wouldn’t you store all that kind of stuff in a box put in a cupboard / loft or sumthing not in your wardrobe or is that me
She said she has an official move in date then a few seconds later she says they actual move in date but they know roughly when 😆

Reactions: 1
Just watched her latest video nd shes going on about her blackhead products and like 2 mins in shes wheezing and out of breath. Hun, youve been sat in the same spot why you so dead?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.