Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dark blue kitchen is awful, it's a small room so a lighter colour would of been so much better. Also they're keeping the oven from the previous owner which doesn't match at all! Personally I'd of bought a new oven and had it built in.

Sean looks sooooo fed up, living at someone's parents definitely isn't the same as living together and I think even though they haven't moved in yet he's beginning to realise!

Reactions: 14
Am I the only one who cringed when she showed us the flooring? It looks cheap as duck for one. But the fact she has different flooring in the office and kitchen just looks terrible and it doesn’t match the kitchen. She should have had white marble tiles in the kitchen to match the worktops.

Reactions: 17
Imagine being so dull that you think only buying food from M&S is a personality trait.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Every few hours.. you need to take a puppy out every 30 minutes to start with to get the toilet training down. Our pup is 14 weeks old and we’ve managed to build up to about 2 hours and she will come tell you when she needs to go out, but that’s taken a lot of hard work.
Puppies are much harder work than people realise.
One or both will be rehomed by the summer, her viewers might forgive her sloppy ass life, but the minute they see her neglecting those dogs, the internet will lynch her.
Oops, this is what I meant. It's been a while since I had my puppy ... one is hard enough, I don't know how she would cope with two. I was lucky to have mine in the summer months, so going out late/early was never much of a problem. Are we meant to believe she'll go out in the cold, or the rain? No way.

I hope she's reconsidered having two (or having a puppy at all). I know a lot of us like Sean, but i'm angry at him for not telling her no either. He's almost as bad as her if he enables all these behaviours. You're absolutely right though, the instant these dogs exist in her YouTube bubble and aren't being raised properly ... it's over.

Reactions: 7
Honestly the fact she’s having a designated room for puppies made me feel weird.

I see my dog as part of my family and can’t imagine shutting him in a room by himself. Fair enough if you don’t want to let them on your furniture, but that’s where you train them and give boundaries.

She should be spending time with them, not locking them in a room alone. Just find it weird and gross.

Reactions: 13
Honestly the fact she’s having a designated room for puppies made me feel weird.

I see my dog as part of my family and can’t imagine shutting him in a room by himself. Fair enough if you don’t want to let them on your furniture, but that’s where you train them and give boundaries.

She should be spending time with them, not locking them in a room alone. Just find it weird and gross.
I feel like this is the reason why she's getting two so 'they wont be alone', and so she doesn't have to spend so much time with them, which is absolutely stupid. Didn't she say in her vlogs how busy she was, and that she's working all the time so she can't help out as much with the house? Where is she finding the time for the dogs?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I feel like this is the reason why she's getting two so 'they wont be alone', and so she doesn't have to spend so much time with them, which is absolutely stupid. Didn't she say in her vlogs how busy she was, and that she's working all the time so she can't help out as much with the house? Where is she finding the time for the dogs?
Probably! I know some people do have two dogs so they have company, but you need to be in a position where that’s do-able for you (which Demi is really as she’s home so much, but as you said she’s saying she’s soo busy). I bet she hasn’t even bothered looking into littermate syndrome or anything either 🥴

Reactions: 4
That’s really sad for the puppies. I didn’t know about littermate syndrome and just read about it. That would be so unfair on them and basically condemning them to not as good a life. She isn’t going to go to the effort to try and stop it from happening either, just going to lock them up and probably make it even worse. Poor things.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I bet she hasn’t considered all the small things like, what will they do when they want to go away for the weekend, or on holiday, who will have them etc etc? I bet with toilet training them she’ll just put puppy pads down and leave the grotty used ones on the floor for days.

Also, how lazy was her new vlog putting in footage of her hoofing those bloody boxes up the stairs, you showed us that in your daily dose of snooze hunni bun, it was boring then and even more boring now! And omg how is her office such a state again?! I can’t wait to see footage of when they’re living in the house and what a grotty mess it is! Haha

Reactions: 11
That dog rooms going to stink......
Piss in the laminate and tit up the walls I can see it now. It's going to be bad!

She'll be pissed off when they are puppies crying and whining whilst she's doing her videos.

Today is the first time Sean looked emotional about leaving and like he's lost his motivation with it all. He doesn't seem happy to me or excited. I think he's probably been pushed slightly. She NEEDS Sean for ratings now so he no choice.

I honestly can't keep up with her atm talking about nipping home bargains or B&M for homeware, are we not in lockdown in Demis world? Or is only Amber that breaks the rules?
ughh that's so tit.

.. I felt bad just popping to argos for a click and collect a couple of days ago for a bathroom cabinet, as I'm home all the time I'm tired of seeing all my bathroom stuff just on the floor

could never just pop to b+m or somewhere to look around for house bits.. do wish these places would just block off all non-essential aisles!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Watched it last night out of sheer boredom....literally didn’t understand a word Sean was saying as he mumbles so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think he's loving it, the fella has as much charisma as my wee toe. Give me Demi on a loop for 24 hours, anything but him, that is painful. :ROFLMAO:
I think when he first started getting involved with the vlogging he enjoyed it and felt important from positive feedback/fans etc and they both clearly thought they nailed the Lewis capaldi rip off (I’d have been bloody embarrassed) but the last couple of weeks I think he knows he’s flogging a dead horse.
Dull as dishwater

Reactions: 10
Why didn't they keep the same flooring throughout downstairs, why did they not match the stairs
I think when he first started getting involved with the vlogging he enjoyed it and felt important from positive feedback/fans etc and they both clearly thought they nailed the Lewis capaldi rip off (I’d have been bloody embarrassed) but the last couple of weeks I think he knows he’s flogging a dead horse.
Dull as dishwater
Last night he was playing with toys for what seemed like an eternity. Just a rambling, nonsensical over sized man child. He bugs me more than Demi and that's saying something. I agree he did seem likable in the beginning but I just can't with him!!! I also don't think he's that nice to her, the comments on his insta under pics of her comes across as negging. If they don't like each other or fancy each other, why make a big commitment buying a house together. You could compare their relationship to an old worn out but extremely comfy pair of slippers. You know you should bin them but you can't face it.

Reactions: 10
Ffs I’m watching now. Have to turn the volume up to 100 to hear Sean. Then her crappy royalty free generic music starts playing at volume 100 and I crank it back down. Repeat throughout vlog. I’m on edge here!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ffs I’m watching now. Have to turn the volume up to 100 to hear Sean. Then her crappy royalty free generic music starts playing at volume 100 and I crank it back down. Repeat throughout vlog. I’m on edge here!
That’s about as exciting as the vlog gets!

• Haha
I reckon the puppies will end up with her mum or another family member. She'll come out with some bullshit about not being able to properly train the puppies with their busy schedules so it made sense that said family member takes them to train them etc, and then they will come back to her and Sean. Although I can see her saying "Oh they love living with so and so too much so it'd be cruel to rake them back," or just never mentioning them again. She just seems too lazy to even look after herself, let alone 2 puppies.

Reactions: 9
I reckon the puppies will end up with her mum or another family member. She'll come out with some bullshit about not being able to properly train the puppies with their busy schedules so it made sense that said family member takes them to train them etc, and then they will come back to her and Sean. Although I can see her saying "Oh they love living with so and so too much so it'd be cruel to rake them back," or just never mentioning them again. She just seems too lazy to even look after herself, let alone 2 puppies.
that’s exactly what I thought, they’ll be with her mum in no time as she’ll just not be up to the sheer hard work it will be. I just hope and prey the poor pups have a happy life, it really bothers me when you see how over weight dolly is and the awful long nails bless her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.