Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
Demi, Amber whatever you want to go by
Grab yourself a pen hunny bun....

Weeellcccooommme
You need
Bleach
Polish
Floor cleaner - that's suitable for vinyl flooring and one that's suitable for laminate - you'll f""k your wooden floor if you're mopping with loads of water
Window cleaner
Toilet cleaner
Toilet blocks to make it smell nice
Bin bags
Dusters
Cloths etc
Glass cleaner for mirrors
Air freshener
Oven cleaner
Shower spray
Rubber gloves for those dirty jobs like cleaning the loo (yes you have to clean it)
Washing machine cleaner (yes you have to clean it)

That should get you started
Zoflora doesn't clean like other products do.
Off you pop to a supermarket (pref when shopping for essential accidental vegan produce eg Pot noodles and Oreos) you could even grab yourself some fresh fruit and veg - knock yourself out!

I don't understand the obsession with loo brushes either 😳 they make me gag 🤢

Put your pen down now
Pop into your walk in wardrobe, just under the candles, dog toy, year book you'll find a lounge shet pop it on and off you go.

👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

luckyblue

VIP Member
C3154CBD-E476-4FF5-A195-C8F698433987.png

apologies if she’s already addressed this (part time vegan?) but that’s an interesting beef & tomato pot noodle on her nightstand in the background of a story about how hard she’s found it not having chocolate since going vegan

• Haha
  • Heart
Tbf to us all... she has previously numerous times reminded us she like the "traditional" xmas... red green n gold and all things TACKY 🎄🎉🎅 cannot wait for the car crash xmas tree
Red, green and gold DETAILING you mean.
Fuck I hate that word. 😂

Also I’m raging that she’s bought a rug similar to the one I have in my living room. Feel like egging her windows.

• Haha

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
I think for their personal situation, each one of them may have benefited from living on their own for a bit before moving in together. I would say more so Demi to force her into looking after herself. I know Sean has also been pampered, but he has also shown that he can pick up slack when he needs to when working night shifts and still working on the house, and ultimately he doesn't like living in a mess so may have more drive to actually clean up if it came down to it. Demi doesn't seem to care as much, and actually seems to have a hard time admitting that she is messy and disorganised. You can't solve a problem if you're too busy denying it.

hashbrown123

I can’t believe Demi she angers me so much. The lass has an ugly personality. Her attitude is horrendous you can just tell she absolutely loves herself the way she goes on in her new video her mannerisms and what she comes out with. Her poor gran. Your house is gonna resemble a car boot sale Demi I don’t think a China vase from your Gran which you can keep forever is going to ruin it any further then you already have!

heidix

In that new video, Sean was talking at a normal volume and Demi the hyena needed a bloody warning every time she opened her mouth.

I hope she didn't just buy ugly clothes to return them after trying them on. That would be really scummy. Also that french maid outfit was 😨😰🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮😷😷

• Haha

AnniG

Chatty Member
It was me who wrote in the Saffron thread and said that Saffron's house and Demi's aren't in the same league. For Demi to reply saying "What's that supposed to mean" got me suspish too! I meant what I said 🤷‍♀️ You can't compare Saff's new house on one of the most sought after and affluent streets in Brighton to Demi's box standard house in Killingworth 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
For me personally... it's her ugly face that I'm drawn too because her upside down mouth makes her look more of an absolute miserable troll, I jus cant get over it. Her house is a fckn riot too. Lemme watch the latest haul...
It’s like watching Jeremy Kyle, makes me feel better about my own life. 😅😅

• Haha
Just watched her tiktok where she says if you don't allow your dog to lay on your sofa or sleep in your bed then you shouldn't have one. She reckons you should be sat with your dog constantly.

Would love to Dems but some of us have to leave home for our jobs. My dogs are allowed anywhere they want besides my bedroom and at night they are locked in the kitchen with their beds. If I didn't do this then they would piss everywhere. Find it offensive that because I don't let them sleep on my bed that she reckons I shouldn't be allowed my dogs... they're fed and watered and walked every day. They also get plenty of cuddles on the sofa in the eve.

• Sick
Definitely a Geordie thing, but she makes me cringe the way she says 'mirror' i'm from the North East and I say it more like 'mirra' if that makes sense :rolleyes:

I've watched her 'grow' her channel and she has become so arrogant, i've spoken before about how I had a little bit of a run in with her a couple of years back and she was downright nasty to me.

It infuriates me how she can afford and be gifted all the stuff she does with such a disgusting personality while we all go out and work for what we have! :mad:
I can’t remember your run in can you tell us about it again?
You can see she’s a nasty person by the way she speaks to her family and Sean, the fact she leaves those clips in the video shows she doesn’t have an issue with her actions. Some of her followers seem to think that makes her ‘real’.. nah it makes her a cunt. I’m a down to earth person but I wouldn’t ever speak to my family the way she does, and I wouldn’t ever behave in a way that made my loved ones feel uncomfortable. Toxic toad.

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
Slightly off/on topic, I recently bought some lounge stuff after seeing it around so much and it’s easily the most overpriced, low quality underwear I’ve ever bought. Returning it tomorrow. I’m a 36E and there’s just zero support and the cups are shaped so weird. Pants not much better. Save your monies ✨
Thank you, I was considering treating myself to a Lounge Shet but this has changed my mind! Xx

• Haha

Whatisgoingonhere

Chatty Member
I really don’t understand why they haven’t moved in yet, they have a bed, running water and live off takeaway anyway so it doesn’t matter that their kitchen isn’t done.

Am I the only one who cringed when she showed us the flooring? It looks cheap as fuck for one. But the fact she has different flooring in the office and kitchen just looks terrible and it doesn’t match the kitchen. She should have had white marble tiles in the kitchen to match the worktops.

Smiles0121

Anyone watching BBC1 now "the customer is always right" - Demi is on it reviewing dog sh*t bags.

• Haha

I’ve just come on here. I am not Demi, and I don’t care if you believe me or not, I don’t have to prove myself to any of you. In regards to me slagging of Katie, I don’t like her, nothing more to say on that. And the comment on saffron’s thread, in from Newcastle, and I find it offensive they way they tried to degrade it. I think tattle is interesting, I only joined to see what people were saying about Gabriella, and thought I’d have a nose at other threads, is that okay with everyone?

• Haha
  • Sick

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Going back a few videos, the anniversary one was awful. I actually felt a bit sorry for Sean. He spent quite a bit on presents she'd told him to buy, which was clearly for her to make us think he spoils her, and she buys him cheap stuff. You could tell she knew what each gift was as she was so fake when she opened them and put them down quickly. You could also tell Sean wasn't impressed with his gifts and the sauce saga was awkward!!

Reactions: 16
Does it not irritate anyone else the fact she calls Sean and her Nana 'conservative' to justify showing off her tits and vadge for a video.

It's not that they're conservative, they've just got an understanding that it's not socially acceptable to dress and act that way and don't want to see her waving it all around in their face and on camera. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't make you conservative.

It feels a bit light gaslighting,. 'No I'm not being tacky, you're just a prude'. No demi, you're grim, cover it up.
100%
I didn’t like that she called her grandma ‘posh’ just because she’s educated and had some knowledge of what Halloween actually is.

• Heart

heidix

I know it's early in the game but we are so close to thread 10. I have some very simple suggestions.

An old classic:

Demi Donnelly #10: Personally I think she's stunning

Or another simple one:

Demi Donnelly #10: Singlehandedly saving the planet with her Vans

They don't rhyme but I think they're quite effective 🤣

• Haha