Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sharl20

I don't think it'll work out. I agree with you @BigMavis they really have dragged their feet moving in and I've never really picked up on the vibe that they're really excited to be living together.

They've bought the house now and it'll be a steep learning curve. It seems they've both been waited on hand and foot. Unfortunately though the cleaning fairies won't take away your glasses and pot noodle rubbish from your bedroom or clean the rest of the house.

I think Demi has been more excited about the home decor and office than she has been about moving in with Sean.

Reactions: 18

Grapes

Why’d she only buy one roll of kitchen roll 🤣 also when her grandma offered a China vase she was like ‘I’m very particular’ turning her nose up. No, hunnybun you are not. Your whole house is a mismatch

• Haha

XoXo_G0ssip_G1rl

I just had a little read about you guys talking about the 9876543214 account so I went through their posts and multiple of them are slagging off demi's 'friend' Katie Meehan. I really wouldn't put it past Demi to do something like that after the amber wright situation. She will literally throw anyone under the bus to save her own back.

• Heart

KatieCat

I’m gonna report her if she carries on these antics in national lockdown when I can’t see my own family. It’s people like this that have brought on this mess follow the fucking rules demz.

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
I went and watched the camping video - she’s such a brat! She moaned the very second she picked up her camera and didn’t give the trip a chance! The camp site looked lovely and peaceful and Sean and his friends were entitled to have a bbq and some drinks! I’m flabbergasted she had the cheek to moan about Sean drinking then not being able to drive home...Demi it’s because you wasn’t meant to go home that day - you was forcing him to leave!!!!

And for her to name and shame the campsite saying she had an awful experience is pathetic of her - I can’t see what the bad experience was...fresh air, nature, time with boyfriend and friends, peace and quiet....sounds horrendous 🙄

00ii5533

I think he’s just uncomfortable being on camera tbh
I totally agree. He doesn't suit being on camera at all, he's a nice lad but he's not exactly entertaining for youtube is he? She needs to stop pushing the whole couple goal thing and putting him on videos 🤣

Tbf though...i would rather see sean on my screen than demi shoving her arse in her nans face hmm..

Does anyone else feel uncomfortable when she’s doing these shopping vlogs and openly filming other people in the shop without their consent? She could do these videos and keep the camera on herself or Sean without filming others. I get it’s a public place but I wouldn’t be happy if I’m going about my day and end up on YouTube...

Kaycee

There is no “theme” or “style” to any of these furnishings. She’s just buying it all adhoc and on the cheap. Which fair enough, if you were on a modest salary, and had managed to achieve the purchase of a house. But as Demi herself has told us...she’s on 5 grand a month, there is no way she should have to be buying pure shite out of bargain stores for her “dream forever home.” She should invest money properly in the decor, things that are not likely to be out of style in 6 months.

BUT WHO AM I TO SAY. Only someone working a full time thankless job, plus overtime, and still can’t afford a house, let alone to decorate one.

• Heart
Points of the everything £5 haul:

1) The office is still a shit hole. If you had decorated a room purely for the purpose of having a filming space why wouldn’t you make sure it looks clean and tidy at all times? Especially when your filming.

2) She has the tie hanging out of her jumper. Does she not even check herself in the mirror before going on camera? THIS IS YOUR FUCKING JOB DEMI.

3) Again she’s copying other people’s style rather than finding her own. She says she doesn’t own any hats, scarfs and gloves because she doesn’t like them. Don’t wear them then! Just because some people wear certain things or things are in fashion doesn’t mean you have to like it. Do your own thing!

4) The lighting is awful. She has those huge lamps behind her why doesn’t she ever use them?

5) The fact she said child labour and slave labour blah blah blah just shows how ignorant she is. Modern day slavery and forced labour is the second highest crime in Europe you fucking pond life, and news flash Demi, Newcastle is pretty prevalent for it.

6) Doesn’t surprise me that she wears her slippers both indoors and outdoors. Filth.

7) Once again another haul of shite. In Demi’s words “never fails to impresh” 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
So for her and Sean’s first night at the house they ordered a dominos and ate it on their brand new pristine cream rug. In one of the pics you can see the brand new table and chairs right behind them :ROFLMAO: God I do love a tv dinner from time to time but seeing as you haven’t got a sofa yet, the logical thing to do would be to eat it at the table instead of on the cream rug? And you can still see the tv from the table!

It’s a sign of what’s to come. That poor table and chairs is going to get no use whatsoever!

• Haha
So in the latest video she’s basically saying that she doesn’t look after stuff in her mams house because she hadn’t paid for it! WOW!
Does she even think before she opens her mouth?!

• Angry
dancein with her grandad now so not only she been to her mum's to pack her room up she now at her other grans house lockdown what lockdown
As an NHS worker who currently has COVID I’m fuming. She’s taking the utter piss. She contributes fuck all to society and is so self obsessed it’s vile.

Points of this new video.

1. how is she an advert for that hair waver when her hair looks like she’s just woke up? There’s not one fucking wave in it and those extensions look atrocious.

2. the thought of her stinking and sweating in that teddy bed spread is rank.

3. Leopard print oven gloves in that kitchen???

4. has a stinking attitude with her nana when she mentioned the vase for her fake flowers.

5. those are the most hideously looking fake flowers I’ve ever seen. Looks like something from a dolls house.

6. Why doesn’t she understand that she needs to put a hook in the wall for the curtain ties?

7. Shes 100% going to just spray her clothes with that spray and not actually wash them.

8. loves cleaning but can’t be arsed to clean that mould off the window frames.

9. Once again nothing fuckingggg matchessss

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Sean is so unbelievably dull, like a proper bore, but he is the only trades person I've ever heard of doing jobs in their own home. This man sure loves changing sockets around and fitting ligh....zzzzzzzz

• Haha

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
I would love to know! I've mentioned it before, there's a young lassy I watch, she's been on 3 months and only has 415 subscribers... But darn she's much better than demi and deserves so much more views and subs than she has! She would do companies justice too unlike honey buns demi
Hunny buns 🤢🤢🤢 kills my insides every time

See shes made it onto BBC1 primetime
20201129_172915.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17