Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope if they ever break up, Sean sends her a bill for all the work he’s done on that house while she sits on her arse in her mismatched office.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A bit petty but ... her desk is terrible.

Way too small for someone who uses it for work, rather than as a make up vanity. Surely it's not at all practical once you've got a laptop, drink and notepad on it (or a monitor, keyboard, mouse set up)? My desk seems to be a tad bigger and even I struggle for space on it. Surely a large table top style desk with gold legs (to match the mini couch) would fit the rooms aesthetic a little better?

Reactions: 3
On a downer today Hunny buns cause seans back at work so that means I'll have to pull my finger out and actually do something. until sean finishes his day at work of course and comes to work on the house immediately after because we can't have any slacking can we. She's so bleeping lazy, I painted my boyfriend's whole bedroom yesterday whilst he was at work there's no excuse for her apart from the fact that she is pure bone idle.
This is exactly what will happen. He'll be up late after a long day at work doing all the things she could have done. He needs to be careful. Not enough sleep when you work with electrics can be hazardous.

Just watching the latest video on the couple channel and she is so defensive and aggresive when addressing the comments made about Sean doing the all the work.

Tbh I'm so sick of her tit that I'm unfollowing her pages and not watching her videos from this point in.

I'd hate to think that my view or following was helping to generate revenue for that lazy, uneducated, ungrateful c*nts lifestyle.

Phew. That felt good to get off my chest 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her attitude stinks. She’s so defensive over the comments about how lazy she is. We’ve seen the vlogs Demi you do duck all in that house. You say you’ve been “working” but that consists of you walking around savers and doing half arsed makeup tutorials. Your editing for one is utter tit, but doesn’t Harry do that for you anyway? She honestly needs to wake up and come back down to earth. Loads of people work full time and decorate at the same time. You’re just making excuses as to why you’re a bleeping sloth.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How can she not even build a bloody desk?! She’s literally sat on her fat arse using her phone whilst Sean builds it!!

Part of me feels sorry for Sean but at the same time if he’s stupid enough to do all the work then it’s his own fault

And it really pisses me off that people class YouTube as their job - get a proper job you lazy potato!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
How can she not even build a bloody desk?! She’s literally sat on her fat arse using her phone whilst Sean builds it!!

Part of me feels sorry for Sean but at the same time if he’s stupid enough to do all the work then it’s his own fault
This is why I get worried about Sean. You think no man would stand for that kind of tit....unless they're completely under the thumb.
I need to be careful what I say here because I do not want to accuse Demi of being this way HOWEVER, their relationship ,to me atleast, seems toxic...she's bossy and rude and he allows it and I feel the only reason he does allow himself to be treated like that is because hes scared of her.
I imagine she's very manipulative and I hope to duck she isn't emotionally abusing him because I worry he does show some signs of that...as she shows signs of being an abusive bully.

Eek dont come for me.

Reactions: 17
Just watching the latest video on the couple channel and she is so defensive and aggresive when addressing the comments made about Sean doing the all the work.

Tbh I'm so sick of her tit that I'm unfollowing her pages and not watching her videos from this point in.

I'd hate to think that my view or following was helping to generate revenue for that lazy, uneducated, ungrateful c*nts lifestyle.

Phew. That felt good to get off my chest 🤣
I also don’t watch her videos as she honestly knocks me sick. I just chip in here on how much of a bleep she is periodically.

• Haha
Sean has the personality of a metal fork and is constantly overpowered by obnoxious demi. Would hate to be their neighbours

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Noticed she’s trying to ‘get in there first’ in case anyone reads the Amber Wright stuff...implying there’s ‘unbelievable’ things said about her online. Nope...Demi really did pretend to be someone else, slag off her mates, call herself stunning, then try to blame it on her brother...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Did demi just add in 30 sec timelapse of her wiping down a box? Surely that means the vid was at least 3-5 mins long. Trying to make it seem like she's helping out.

(hey Amb I know ur reading, luv the barn door hun <3)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Amber is triggered in the latest video....making out it was Tuesday when she 'addressed the comments' that was defo from today. Let's see if she actually does anything these next few weeks while he's at work.

Update - I realise now why he doesn't trust her to paint anything...that bleedin' box she's got is full of paint drips :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did demi just add in 30 sec timelapse of her wiping down a box? Surely that means the vid was at least 3-5 mins long. Trying to make it seem like she's helping out.

(hey Amb I know ur reading, luv the barn door hun <3)

Was it just me that found it hilarious that she was ranting about how she did do work in the house, then it cut to her proving she done work in the house.. Only to only do half as people come to visit. 😂

Reactions: 2
She deffo reads here 😂 just can’t help herself can she
Oh definitely!!
In her rant about being busy with YT stuff, she said something along the lines of "you should hear some of the ridiculous rumours made up about me online" 🙄🙄

She should address these "ridiculous" rumours with Amber Wright being #1.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Their existing kitchen is already far too dark so why have they gone dark again? Needs brightening up desperately! Dark kitchens are lovely but they don’t live in a Victorian property.

Reactions: 4
The funny thing about her saying there are ridiculous rumours about her online is that people will hear that, then out of curiosity do some Googling, find this website and see that there is actual proof of her lies. 😅

This looks like she’s found it in a bleeping bin. Rank.
Also she’s put on half a stone in 2 weeks. bleeping hell man that takes effort. 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.