Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don’t know what it is about her but i feel like she’s just so lazy with her youtube, like when i watch her i feel like i’m watching someone that’s JUST started out, never good lighting / editing or set up and always a mess in the background

Reactions: 15
I don’t know how she can deny those photos are edited. She genuinely looks a size 8-10 in them. Does she not understand we can see her true size in videos??? So unhealthy for the young fans that follow her.

Reactions: 10
Noticed our Demi jsnt taking notice of the new local lockdown measures at all.. no mixing with other households inside or outside.. yet her grandma and dad is there.. why post it on social media?
HATE the fact I’m defending her but I can understand her still seeing her dad (not her nanna) . The rule is is not to mix with anybody outside your household or support bubble. Her dad lives alone which means she’s well within her rights to see him if they were his support bubble.

I can’t understand her risking her nannas health though

Reactions: 2
HATE the fact I’m defending her but I can understand her still seeing her dad (not her nanna) . The rule is is not to mix with anybody outside your household or support bubble. Her dad lives alone which means she’s well within her rights to see him if they were his support bubble.

Doesn't he live with his partner? Shes spoke about her dads girlfriend being in the house I'm sure...

Reactions: 1

I can also understand if she bubbles with her Dad but then she can’t see Sean as well or be in a bubble with him

Reactions: 5
I can also understand if she bubbles with her Dad but then she can’t see Sean as well or be in a bubble with him
Oh yeah, didn’t think of that!😂 Now its annoyed me, I live in Newcastle and was due to see my nan and grandad in Liverpool this week but obviously I cancelled . I don’t get to see them often and don’t know when I’ll get to see them again. I’d do whatever to keep them safe though 😡

Doesn't he live with his partner? Shes spoke about her dads girlfriend being in the house I'm sure...
[/QUOTE

She mentioned they broke up

• Sad
Reactions: 3
On a downer today Hunny buns cause seans back at work so that means I'll have to pull my finger out and actually do something. until sean finishes his day at work of course and comes to work on the house immediately after because we can't have any slacking can we. She's so bleeping lazy, I painted my boyfriend's whole bedroom yesterday whilst he was at work there's no excuse for her apart from the fact that she is pure bone idle.

Reactions: 13
She can edit her photos as much as she likes but her vile personality and attitude towards everything will always shine through, hunny buns.

Reactions: 13
I just reread through the whole Amber Wright saga and I'm in tears laughing. It's incredible. I'm so sad no drama channels have picked it up - it would be amazing content even for people who don't know or subscribe to Demi.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.