Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New vlog...not far in and how lazy is she? Did a tiny bit of wall painting then gave up and f*cked off to the shops, leaving everyone else to do it.

Reactions: 16
Really got to me when she said incline
She pronounced it like a incline on a hill rather than to favour something.
Really pissed me off

Reactions: 7
She does she realise this is Sean's house too doesn't she? The poor kid doesn't seem to be getting a say in anything

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Seems like she does everything she can to get away from the house also the renovating shout is doing my head in it’s called DIY hunny bun

Reactions: 7
So I don’t normally comment at all but that latest video has really p***ed me right off! She’s clearly never done a hard days work in her life because she’s ‘so sick’ of painting after 3 days and basically gets everyone else to do it whilst she stands and watches. She’s so out of touch with the real world it’s laughable. I know everyone deals with stuff differently and I have no doubt she’s actually finding it hard, fair enough; but she must realise other people have it way harder than she does. I work 12 hour days and still managed to actually renovate (not just decorate) my own house whilst working.
Also she’s clearly never set foot in a cottage because those wallpaper samples just screamed coronation street to me. If she’s so minted and earns sooooo much money every month why is she crying on about buying £98 wallpaper and paint.
only thing nice about the vlog is the fact her family are obviously super nice and help her out.
anyway, rant over, I’ll go back to just reading the comments and being quiet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know Sean isn't in this video but I think she should have put it on "their" channel since it's "their house". Perhaps they are not getting as many views as they hoped and she is expecting better success on hers?!
So many adverts.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Someone commented on YouTube about her doing nothing and it's now been deleted... Shock.
Also, she knew she'd have to decorate it so if she didn't want to then why buy the house, she's so lazy that it's actually annoying me haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It's soo awkward watching her beg for that wallpaper..sending over her wall measurements on Instagram hoping they would send her the rolls for free. If she liked it as much as she kept saying, she would save up and support the business when she could afford it..

Reactions: 13
So I noticed how she made a point of talking about seeing nicer houses but chose this one for space and making it their own...after people here talked about her getting a nicer house for the money.

Also, how did she not notice all these fruits growing in the garden. She obviously didn't look around properly, which I find incredibly stupid. You're spending a couple of hundred thousand, surely you inspect everything thoroughly.

Reactions: 14
It's soo awkward watching her beg for that wallpaper..sending over her wall measurements on Instagram hoping they would send her the rolls for free. If she liked it as much as she kept saying, she would save up and support the business when she could afford it..
Tbh she probably doesn't even like it as much as she keeps mentioning it, she just wants it because it's the same as Helen Anderson's and Emma's Rectangle's and she wants to feel relevant.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why they’re not plastering the walls if they’re so uneven. I can’t stand the way she’s saying they’re textured.

The way she’s decorating is giving me the fear. It’s going to look horrible (no offence to anyone who’s got similar taste or decor in their house I’m sorry)
The only thing I like is a navy wall but I even think she’ll duck that up

Reactions: 10
She’s such a lazy cow - moaning that she’s been there all day yet Sean has been at work all day then did a couple hours of decorating afterwards!
And will she stop banging on about the bleeping wallpaper - it’s embarrassing how desperate she is to get a freebie

Also that wallpaper - I bet she didn’t check the batch numbers to the wallpaper matches

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean I always knew she was a lazy cow, that's obvious from her tit editing. But I feel she's stooped a new low in all of this decorating. She made no attempt to paint that wall at all, she did about two rolls with the roller then decided she's not good at it and allowed her GRANDMOTHER to paint the bleeping walls. REALLY? How is she not ashamed of that?! She's done duck all in that house, all she's contributed is walking around with her hands on her hips and buying fast food. She's like a bleeping snorlax.

Anyone else feel bad watching Brad helping her out so much when he clearly has no idea how she's blamed him for tit online?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.