Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's a youtuber, he does videos on youtube gossip and sometimes reviews different channels. He's pretty funny if you want to check him out, along with his flatmate who has a channel called Bambino Becky. Basically one of the girls on this thread contacted him about the Demi drama, he's read everything and we are hoping he's going to make an expose video.
Has anyone else messaged him / commented expressing their interest in him doing an expose on her? Doubt he would do it otherwise, it might not get enough traction?

But how tf would i know 🙄🤣

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else messaged him / commented expressing their interest in him doing an expose on her? Doubt he would do it otherwise, it might not get enough traction?

But how tf would i know 🙄🤣
I think just the one person but he's read through the threads so he knows we all want him to do it. I'm assuming he's going to chat to Becky about it first because she's one of the people she's slagged off so is sorta involved.

But by all means it would be great if anyone else wants to message! I can't because it would expose my work place :(

Reactions: 2
I legitimately cannot believe the sheer laziness of this woman...her last instagram post says 'sorry about the mess' like this is literally your job?? imagine i cooked up some half assed document and sent it to my boss 'sorry about the messiness, i just had to send it asap'. same goes for her renovations vlog where she cooked the audio....this tit does not fly in other jobs so why do brands continue to let influencers get away with doing the absolute bare minimum????

Reactions: 9
I just wanted to add to the discussion about Brad. He seems like he may be quite shy and introverted. His head just seems to be down all the time, if he is accidentally in shot he moves out the way and tries to avoid looking at the cam. I'm willing to bet he's bossed about at the very least. She even got him to rinse off her apple.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Remember when she wouldnt upload the house tour because of the audio? The renovation vlog with her nana at the start lol the audio was terrible there too though???

Reactions: 1
Remember when she wouldnt upload the house tour because of the audio? The renovation vlog with her nana at the start lol the audio was terrible there too though???
She's been doing this for a couple of years now too, how is she still so tit at it? everything looks and sounds like it's been filmed on a potato.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My personal favourite is when she asks her family for an opinion on wallpaper/paint and as soon as they don't agree with her or question her "vibe", she immediately gives them the big duck you... its my house and I'll do what I want to it.

What a delightful personality trait.

If someone was like that in my family, I'd stay well away as it's toxic af.

Reactions: 22
My personal favourite is when she asks her family for an opinion on wallpaper/paint and as soon as they don't agree with her or question her "vibe", she immediately gives them the big duck you... its my house and I'll do what I want to it.

What a delightful personality trait.

100%, I thought well why bother asking them at all if your not going to listen to their advice/opinion. She just wants to show off what she’s doing. 🤷🏻‍♀️ They are doing so much to help her the least she could do is listen to what they have to say. But as usual it’s all about her. She constantly cuts them off while they’re talking, even when they were having the greggs in the garden she just skims the camera round because the attention has to be ALLLL on her. Her poor nana waving when she just quickly turns the camera back round made me quite sad. Her family seem pretty nice, she really doesn’t deserve the help they give her. I bet when she does move in her poor nana does all her washing and ironing. SLOTHHH.

Reactions: 14
To sum up her participation...
How can she say on her depop that she is selling clothes due to weight loss and them no longer fitting her, then go on to say they would fit a size 8-10. THEN go on to stand about on camera with her gut sticking out as much as her tits? Promoting body confidence my arse! If anything I can imagine her making other people feel bigger than they are because she’s lying about her dress size!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How can she say on her depop that she is selling clothes due to weight loss and them no longer fitting her, then go on to say they would fit a size 8-10. THEN go on to stand about on camera with her gut sticking out as much as her tits? Promoting body confidence my arse! If anything I can imagine her making other people feel bigger than they are because she’s lying about her dress size!
I’ve never been small but I was smaller and slimmer than her in my 20s and I was still a size 16. She’s an 18 right now easy, with that belly and probably even bigger on top because of those boobs. She was probably a 10 years ago in those pics she keeps showing of her and Sean....but no way has she been a 8/10 for a loooooooong time!

Reactions: 5
I’ve never been small but I was smaller and slimmer than her in my 20s and I was still a size 16. She’s an 18 right now easy, with that belly and probably even bigger on top because of those boobs. She was probably a 10 years ago in those pics she keeps showing of her and Sean....but no way has she been a 8/10 for a loooooooong time!
I totally agree. I've never been big but we all have things about ourselves we would like to change. At my biggest I was a 12-14 after just having my baby and I was no where near the size she is. If I had of seen her spouting this shite when I felt so low about my own size it would have definitely knocked my confidence further.

Reactions: 3
I don't believe demi is vegan for 1 second. Perhaps she eats mainly vegan but she probably uses meaty gravy over everything and non vegan treats and snacks. Looking at her fitness account she hasn't at all lost weight, anyone who switches to a vegan diet drops weight and usually very quick especially if you're eating healthily. I dropped 7stone in 5 months because i went vegan (i was a size 18 but i wasnt shaped like demi). Demi doesnt even have looser skin, her arms and legs and belly look the same as they did when she claims she was her biggest?? Her face also seems to have gotten more and more bloated and this simply wouldnt happen.

Not buying it 🤣

Reactions: 7
I don't believe demi is vegan for 1 second. Perhaps she eats mainly vegan but she probably uses meaty gravy over everything and non vegan treats and snacks. Looking at her fitness account she hasn't at all lost weight, anyone who switches to a vegan diet drops weight and usually very quick especially if you're eating healthily. I dropped 7stone in 5 months because i went vegan (i was a size 18 but i wasnt shaped like demi). Demi doesnt even have looser skin, her arms and legs and belly look the same as they did when she claims she was her biggest?? Her face also seems to have gotten more and more bloated and this simply wouldnt happen.

Not buying it 🤣
You seen her latest fitwithdemi post?! 😂😂😂
Who posts a massive pizza on their diet page? Like someone here said the other day, just because it’s vegan, doesn’t mean it’s healthy! That’s about 450 cals of dip alone! There’s wedges there too lololol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
MostPalone said:

I remember when I used to like her videos back in 2018-ish there was one with her dad. He was really sweet but she was rude to him like a stroppy teenager, not even looking at him and sarcastically laughing at him and it made me really uncomfortable to watch. Now they're all decorating her house while she sits on her arse!!

Also wanted to mention the new house tour where she seems to dislike everything in it except for the BBQ hut. I'm in my 20s with 2 degrees and most people my age can only dream of having enough money to buy a house. When you have to work hard for something you tend to take a lot of pride in it rather than buying expensive things on impulse. It wouldn't have taken her long to save for a deposit on a nicer house if she's as well off as she says she is. She's bought that house from promoting fast fashion with crap quality, poor fitting clothes that she tried on once in her bedroom and then sent back/threw away. I can definitely relate to the frustration other people in this thread are feeling who are hard workers with much more meaningful jobs.

Who posts a massive pizza on their diet page? Like someone here said the other day, just because it’s vegan, doesn’t mean it’s healthy! That’s about 450 cals of dip alone! There’s wedges there too lololol
And if that’s the stuff she’s posting to insta imagine all the crap she isn’t posting.

Reactions: 5
It's okay. She's working soooo hard on the house. After some more renovating she will have burned all those calories off, easy. 😉

Serious note though. Who on earth needs 3 dips for a pizza? 😂
I don't bother with their dips cause they're far to sweet and a waste of calories but if I do fancy it 1 is plenty 😳

It's okay. She's working soooo hard on the house. After some more renovating she will have burned all those calories off, easy. 😉

Serious note though. Who on earth needs 3 dips for a pizza? 😂
I don't bother with their dips cause they're far to sweet and a waste of calories but if I do fancy it 1 is plenty 😳
The dip is like bloody cat nip to me tbh 😂😂😂 I’d have more than one. I just wouldn’t pretend I’m dieting with it. Most the food on that page is crap. Even when she posts something healthy, in the text she’ll add that she ‘had a Chinese later too but forgot to post it’ 😂

Noticed whenever people ask on her fit page what gravy she uses, she ignores the comments. Beef then demi yeah?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And in the vlog she posted I swear she had a Greggs a subway and a KFC in 3 days?! 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.