Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think it’s crazy to buy a house with someone you’ve never lived with? Could of atleast moved into one of the parents house for a bit to make sure they can stand living with each other

Reactions: 13
Anyone else think it’s crazy to buy a house with someone you’ve never lived with? Could of atleast moved into one of the parents house for a bit to make sure they can stand living with each other
Yep! You don’t know what they’re really like until you’ve lived with them. I was with my partner for 10 years before we rented somewhere and little things he did would drive me insane. 🤣

Reactions: 3
She live with Sean a month in lock down then move back home and blame it on work well if that the case why didn’t Sean move with her to her mums 🤔 they spend the odd night day and holiday together it’s not like buyin a house and havin to spend every day night together fight over who’s cooking cleaning shopping who dose the most who watching what on tv she can’t keep her room clean and when she films at her dad it’s a bomb site She can’t even plan the Decorating sorry renovations it’s all over the shop keep going out for stuff. Then again it get her out of doing it 😂😂

Reactions: 13
She live with Sean a month in lock down then move back home and blame it on work well if that the case why didn’t Sean move with her to her mums 🤔 they spend the odd night day and holiday together it’s not like buyin a house and havin to spend every day night together fight over who’s cooking cleaning shopping who dose the most who watching what on tv she can’t keep her room clean and when she films at her dad it’s a bomb site She can’t even plan the Decorating sorry renovations it’s all over the shop keep going out for stuff. Then again it get her out of doing it 😂😂
I can totally see them arguing over how lazy and messy she is. Sean also seems to be more sensible and realistic with money compared to her.

Reactions: 7
I can totally see them arguing over how lazy and messy she is. Sean also seems to be more sensible and realistic with money compared to her.
I just dont understand what they have in common? Sean seems like a decent lad, has his head screwed on and doesn't make a fuss but demis the oposite. It must be grating.

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe she’s that lazy she gets her poor grandma who’s at least 70 to do decorating whilst she stands around and watches. She’s got such an ugly personality

Reactions: 15
I don't believe demi is vegan for 1 second. Perhaps she eats mainly vegan but she probably uses meaty gravy over everything and non vegan treats and snacks. Looking at her fitness account she hasn't at all lost weight, anyone who switches to a vegan diet drops weight and usually very quick especially if you're eating healthily. I dropped 7stone in 5 months because i went vegan (i was a size 18 but i wasnt shaped like demi). Demi doesnt even have looser skin, her arms and legs and belly look the same as they did when she claims she was her biggest?? Her face also seems to have gotten more and more bloated and this simply wouldnt happen.

Not buying it 🤣
She's probably like Pam from Gavin and Stacey and pretending she's vegan lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she saying she has fruit trees in her garden when they belong to her neighbour and will destroy her fence hahaha idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No more messages, I messaged off a new account so anonymously...I reckon more people need to express interest idk :(
I would but my social media’s all mention where I work so don’t really feel comfortable ☹ Although I agree I think the more messages the more likely he’ll be to do one.

Another message
Tell him about how disgusting she’s been to the MUA too

I would but my social media’s all mention where I work so don’t really feel comfortable ☹ Although I agree I think the more messages the more likely he’ll be to do one.

Tell him about how disgusting she’s been to the MUA too
I mentioned the MUA to him too. I just made an account to message him off, didnt want it to be on my main one 🤣

Why is she saying she has fruit trees in her garden when they belong to her neighbour and will destroy her fence hahaha idiot
That what I said and 2 tree And Rasberry Bush.in back And a pear tree in front. witch she didn’t show so don’t no who’s that is. How that class as a farm 😂😂😂. She need to educate Her self more.

Reactions: 1
So she wasn't asking the whole family for their opinion in order to help her decide... She was using it as a test to see if they agree with her. Weirdo.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.