Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t think of anything does she? She wants dark wood flooring downstairs but her staircase is light wood so it’s going to look odd, and her doors are a light wood too?

I’ve just been discussing their money with my partner and he’s adamant neither of them earn that much. Why would you buy second hand wardrobes and whinge on about expensive wallpaper if you had £11k a month coming in? Bullshit.

This has killed me off tonight 😂😂😂😂
It's pretty obvious they're not well off 😂

Reactions: 4
Notice I said - could of lived at parents ?!
my bf and I were long distance and didn’t rent or live with parents before buying a house. I think living with parents Would’ve been harder than just jumping straight into living together! By then we knew it was what we wanted and 3.5yrs on everything’s still great. Plenty of people round here ate their words after saying it wouldn’t work.

demis fit page is just a list of all the tit I’d only eat if I was hungover. Beige faux vegan stodge.

Reactions: 6
my bf and I were long distance and didn’t rent or live with parents before buying a house. I think living with parents Would’ve been harder than just jumping straight into living together! By then we knew it was what we wanted and 3.5yrs on everything’s still great. Plenty of people round here ate their words after saying it wouldn’t work.

demis fit page is just a list of all the tit I’d only eat if I was hungover. Beige faux vegan stodge.
Me and my husband got engaged after 6 months of dating, 6 months later we got married, 9 months later we had a baby. So many 💩 judgemental comments about me being a manipulator/user/won't last. 7 years later still together, more babies both successful in our careers and buying our next bigger house. I hope the jealousy is crushing them 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Watching the latest video and its setting my anxiety off.

I got the impression she's panic buying and not thinking about the bigger picture and how everything is going to piece together... I struggle to see how its all going to come together.

Complaining about how expensive everything is but going to Next for a sofa??? Next furniture is beautiful but its notorious for being expensive!

The whole video felt rushed.... obviously needed to quickly put another video out with plenty of ads to help pay for all the furniture!

We keep saying this but, I have no idea how she still has a following with this type of content.

Reactions: 11
Watching the latest video and its setting my anxiety off.

I got the impression she's panic buying and not thinking about the bigger picture and how everything is going to piece together... I struggle to see how its all going to come together.

Complaining about how expensive everything is but going to Next for a sofa??? Next furniture is beautiful but its notorious for being expensive!

The whole video felt rushed.... obviously needed to quickly put another video out with plenty of ads to help pay for all the furniture!

We keep saying this but, I have no idea how she still has a following with this type of content.
Yep! The whole video was click bait as if it was going to show you them shopping in all these different stores when in reality she showed a couple of floor samples, one sofa in next, one in SCS and one kitchen in wren. None of which they bought. 🤷🏻‍♀️ The whole thing was pointless and screamed of (like you say) rushing through another video for views and adverts. She would be better off making an inspo board for each room and looking online for bits before heading to the shops. God knows she has enough time because she’s not actually doing any “renovations” 🙄

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t think of anything does she? She wants dark wood flooring downstairs but her staircase is light wood so it’s going to look odd, and her doors are a light wood too?

I’ve just been discussing their money with my partner and he’s adamant neither of them earn that much. Why would you buy second hand wardrobes and whinge on about expensive wallpaper if you had £11k a month coming in? Bullshit.

This has killed me off tonight 😂😂😂😂
Omg my edit :ROFLMAO: Glad you liked it lol I was pissing myself as I made it (not literally dw I’m not gross like Demi)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When they was looking at sofas she said ‘actually that doesn’t look nice on camera’ n that’s all she wants an instagram worthy home all for the camera, she’ll never have it, tacky twit

Reactions: 14
Guys omg ashleigh blocked me on Instagram :ROFLMAO:

Also Demi has changed her settings of who can tag her in stuff on Instagram after I tagged her in the Sean chicken Kiev post I am howling

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Guys omg ashleigh blocked me on Instagram :ROFLMAO:

Also Demi has changed her settings of who can tag her in stuff on Instagram after I tagged her in the Sean chicken Kiev post I am howling
Why has ashleigh blocked you? 😬

Every vlog lately - “I’m a homeowner now....” 🙄

God how fast does she bloody talk - breathe woman!!!!
Yeah, it’s extra bad today!!!!!! Giving me a headache. Sounds like she’s on speed.

Damn....,there’s like 20 clips in a row that she cuts off whilst she’s still talking. Professional as ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I saw earlier Newcastle is on the watchlist for potential lockdown... I wonder if this will stop Demi mixing with about 6 households at a time 🙃

Reactions: 1
Well this says it all what a tip not even moved in yet Why can’t she clean up befor she dose a tiktok ,photo ,video 🤨.
Total tit tip already. Also, don’t prioritise getting the bedroom sorted or the kitchen. Got to do her ‘office’ first so she can sit on that ugly ass sofa stuffing her piggy face with steak bakes pretending to “work” whilst she’s scrolls Tattle and deletes comments from her insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.