Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst I do agree with the word "fat" being subjective in offence - we can't speak for everyone. I'm a size 16 but I'm 5"11 and not "fat", my weight is well distributed however Demi is tying in a specific size all as "fat" which probably isn't fair. I would be upset if someone called me fat but I understand for some people it isn't a bad word...I dont think we can speak for everyone like Demi has.

Reactions: 7
few comments on her latest vlog
- I would feel guilty if my partner was slaving away working in the house while I go for lunch with my friend
- why is she all of a sudden pronouncing monday as 'munduh', then later in the video she pronounces it like she normally does
- she's faffing about buying cheap and nasty primark home stuff, oh and a plant for her office when there's flooring, wallpaper, curtains etc that probably would be more sensible to buy first since she wants to be in before November
- we don't need to know you had to run to the toilet
- he's lifted all the floor boards and all she's done is mop her office.
- takeaways everyday really?

i'm trying my best to like these two but i'm struggling.

Reactions: 12
I still can’t get over how she clearly thinks it’s fine that she is doing the very bare minimum in this house while Sean and her family do it for her. The fact she uploads these vlogs then comments saying she painted the entire living room is hilarious. She genuinely believes her own tit.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone notice at the start of the vlog she’s holding her foot multiple times? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Noticed our Demi jsnt taking notice of the new local lockdown measures at all.. no mixing with other households inside or outside.. yet her grandma and dad is there.. why post it on social media?

Reactions: 8
I seen you can report them and they get up to a 10 grand fine 😂😂 why she think she better then anyone else. Another person from Newcastle I follow cancel all her plans with friend and family because of new lockdown why is Demi any different she is starting to piss me off

Reactions: 9
I seen you can report them and they get up to a 10 grand fine 😂😂 why she think she better then anyone else. Another person from Newcastle I follow cancel all her plans with friend and family because of new lockdown why is Demi any different she is starting to piss me off
It was my best friends birthday yesterday and I didn't get to see her after months of planning due to local lockdown. Demi is beyond a pisstake

Reactions: 2
They have absolutely no idea what they’re doing. Who goes shopping for such a large piece of furniture, says they’re considering about 30 different styles of sofa, and then just impulsively buys one that day? Their house is gonna look a mess

Reactions: 5
Yes!! But how???
Its completely baffled me!!
What the actual duck.
I’ve just gone back and rewatched because I had no idea what either of you meant. I mean her hands and feet look so similar it’s easy to miss but that’s a new level of odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What the actual duck.
I’ve just gone back and rewatched because I had no idea what either of you meant. I mean her hands and feet look so similar it’s easy to miss but that’s a new level of odd.
I was actually convinced it was her hand but had to rewind and look again.... 😂😂

Reactions: 1
She's so selfish.

We just brought a house and even though it's a new build and we don't have to do more than half the work that they are doing we've been focusing on priorities to make it more live-able. I think my husband would not be pleased if I wanted my office finished first?

Surely she could just film in any other room.. ? Her videos are tit anyway.

How are they not desperate to get it live-able so they can finally live together .. lol

Reactions: 9
She's so selfish.

We just brought a house and even though it's a new build and we don't have to do more than half the work that they are doing we've been focusing on priorities to make it more live-able. I think my husband would not be pleased if I wanted my office finished first?

Surely she could just film in any other room.. ? Her videos are tit anyway.

How are they not desperate to get it live-able so they can finally live together .. lol
Because then she would have to start cooking and cleaning and we all know she’s too lazy for that. She just wants to decorate then pose for pics for the gram.

She’s only arsed about her office and it shows

P.s here’s the foot
Looks like a bleeping stump

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😂 I genuinely thought it was her hand too until I looked again! Looks like she’s sitting weirdly and just messing with her foot, which ok fair enough.. but to film yourself doing that? It’s a bit strange!😂 especially as she holds her foot like a hand multiple times!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually feel sorry for Sean, the poor lad is working away like a trojan & the bits when demi actually shows her face looks like she's always standing there telling him off! What has the poor boy got himself into...

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.