Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

graole

Demi’s latest video she addressed that leopard print doesn’t set off her trypopbobia, after I mentioned it here 😂😂 Hi Amber 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 22

MostPalone

My personal favourite is when she asks her family for an opinion on wallpaper/paint and as soon as they don't agree with her or question her "vibe", she immediately gives them the big fuck you... its my house and I'll do what I want to it.

What a delightful personality trait.

If someone was like that in my family, I'd stay well away as it's toxic af.

MostPalone

Just watching the latest video on the couple channel and she is so defensive and aggresive when addressing the comments made about Sean doing the all the work.

Tbh I'm so sick of her shit that I'm unfollowing her pages and not watching her videos from this point in.

I'd hate to think that my view or following was helping to generate revenue for that lazy, uneducated, ungrateful c*nts lifestyle.

Phew. That felt good to get off my chest 🤣

• Haha
I mean I always knew she was a lazy cow, that's obvious from her shit editing. But I feel she's stooped a new low in all of this decorating. She made no attempt to paint that wall at all, she did about two rolls with the roller then decided she's not good at it and allowed her GRANDMOTHER to paint the fucking walls. REALLY? How is she not ashamed of that?! She's done fuck all in that house, all she's contributed is walking around with her hands on her hips and buying fast food. She's like a fucking snorlax.

Anyone else feel bad watching Brad helping her out so much when he clearly has no idea how she's blamed him for shit online?

Reactions: 21
title by @TeaAndBiscuitsMate 🌞

A sum up of the previous thread(s)

Demi Donnelly came onto Tattle under the name Amber Wright, slagging off several other youtubers and bigging up herself including calling herself "stunning" and saying she has great tits...she was caught out and she came on again under her real name to tell us all it was her brother.

Lazy content, she cannot edit for shit.

Treats her fiance Sean like a doormat.

Has never and will never change her rancid bedsheets.

Says she's vegan but constantly slips up.

Promotes fast fashion and animal cruelty brands.

Deletes any youtube comments within seconds that criticise her.

Doesn't understand the definition of renovation.

Anything else?
In the words of amber wright “I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS”

• Haha
  • Heart

macbookhoe

It’s probably been mentioned before on here but how bloody AWFFFUULL is their intro on the couples channel?? Every time I watch it I notice the song says “I don’t really care about love, I don’t really care about happy ever after” ummm great lyrics for a couples channel Demi... this bitch didn’t think it through did she?

Oh god I’m watching Harry White Privilege and he’s done a day in the life with coronavirus video... this is so dramatic I can’t believe it’s real. The ‘sick voice’, the convenient coughs and the “oh my god sorry guys I’m just so sick” after sipping his tea. Sorry if this sounds bad, I mean I hope he gets better if he actually has it but it just seems like bad acting. Someone get this boy an Oscar. Bets on Demi copying this idea and pretending she also had it for Clickbait?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I see she’s got her dads living room looking a shit hole. What ever happened to wanting a better background for her hauls?

Also I find it really irritating how she claims these types of hauls are her main content and companies she works with, yet she puts zero effort into it? She literally pulls shit out the bag and tries it on randomly, nothing matches and literally no prior thought to it. It would look so much better if she ironed the items and planned the outfits so her try ons flowed better. She could even pair items with clothes she already owns which would show how she would wear it instead of tucking a red turtle neck into pink trousers🙄. If anyone else put so little effort into their job they’d be sacked in an instant.

• Heart

graole

Demi Donnelly #8 Amber Wright, the aesthetic queen. She’s got penises on the wall and they’re f’ing green!

Thanks to whoever it was that mentioned the wallpaper pattern, I’m still not over it 😂

• Haha

frowningtears

Hi... I’ve always been a big fan of Demi but saw the tik tok exposing her on my for you page. I’m absolutely shocked to be honest. I thought she was the most genuine Youtuber and it now seems to be the opposite. What else has she done that I wouldn’t be aware of?

• Heart
Wonder if the lady can threaten to sue for defamation
I hope so. Regardless of the fact the poor woman was grieving, I think it’s disgusting that she booked an appointment with her for the sole reason of trying to get “worst rated MUA” content for her YouTube channel. Secretly filmed her in her own house without permission, then despite getting what she clearly expected due to the whole point of the video she then tried to ruin her business with bad reviews. Vile human being.

Emilyy

I don’t get why she just uploaded a video about only using cheep beauty products for 24 hours but has a “ad” for shampoo and conditioner that cost around £30 to buy!

also not to be mean but she’s out here doing a ad for shampoo and conditioner but has still got dandruff... it doesn’t really look too good for the company that the ad is for.

• Haha

HanB33

Shes "taking a step back" from DIY ffs...u mean taking a step back at the most crucial time and leaving it all to Sean? Rancid bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

CherryAcid

VIP Member
I'm work for the NHS and I'm currently redecorating. Last week I painted my kitchen and ceiling and my living room and ceiling....I had one day off last week. I had to fit it all in on that and between shifts. I'm counting pennies as I am saving up for a new sofa, my old one is over ten years old and we didnt even buy it new. i would like new carpets but thats going to have to wait until next year as i cant afford them.
It makes me so mad that this ungrateful spoilt brat(who supposedly eanrs 5k a month) just begs for things and companies are dumb enough to give her it.

• Heart

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
Does she put any thought into what she is doing ?? “Fat girl friendly”🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s literally fat shaming anyone who wears the same sizes she wears or has a similar body type to her. What a great way to make women/young girls feel confident in their own bodies Demi, great role model and influencer. She really is dumb.
I’m bigger than Demi and I think it’s disgusting how she’s worded this. No one should ever be called fat - she’s the reason loads of people have issues with their body and self esteem 😡