Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think it’s crazy to buy a house with someone you’ve never lived with? Could of atleast moved into one of the parents house for a bit to make sure they can stand living with each other
100%. My boyfriend wanted to buy a house and I said I'd rather rent for a year or two first, I've been with him for 5 years and love him to pieces but you never know what someones truly like til you live with them

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She doesn't have that soft feminine beauty to pull off a messy bun 😬 it's like putting a bun on a bulldog. Aint working hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Demi’s latest video she addressed that leopard print doesn’t set off her trypopbobia, after I mentioned it here 😂😂 Hi Amber 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love how she's now going out of her way to try and prove her love for Sean just because we've mentioned it a few times here. Demi babe if you really loved him the only person you'd care who knew is him.

Reactions: 16
Her eyebrows set off all my fuckin phobias.
Why does she draw one so much closer to the bridge of her nose than the other, you can see where her natural brow starts....looks bizarre...and dont get me started on her drawing the tail of her brows DOWNWARDS. Just like her mouth. V unflattering

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That butterfly/leopard print pattern is one of the most horrendous things I’ve ever seen. Good to know Stevie Wonder is still her stylist.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else think it’s crazy to buy a house with someone you’ve never lived with? Could of atleast moved into one of the parents house for a bit to make sure they can stand living with each other
Call me stupid but I don’t actually think it’s that crazy.. me and my partner bought a house, if we’d have rented first it would’ve just taken us a lot longer to buy? I don’t know anyone who has rented if they could afford to buy!

Reactions: 8
Call me stupid but I don’t actually think it’s that crazy.. me and my partner bought a house, if we’d have rented first it would’ve just taken us a lot longer to buy? I don’t know anyone who has rented if they could afford to buy!
My partner and I didn't live together before buying either. Everyone told us it was a bad idea but we had no issues at all

Reactions: 6
SHE SAID SHE GOT THOSE DENIM SHORTS IN A 16 AND I SWEAR TO duck THE LABEL SAYS 18

20200909_170730.jpg
omg that is the worst item of clothing I've genuinely ever seen. She has the most unflattering, tacky taste. Cheap as hell.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
SHE SAID SHE GOT THOSE DENIM SHORTS IN A 16 AND I SWEAR TO duck THE LABEL SAYS 18
I kept thinking this too. At least she finally admitted to being a size 20 last year (when she was apparently 14-16 in her hauls)

Reactions: 4
I don't understand how she gets money for her crappy videos, there's no effort or thought put into them. If she wouldn't get handouts or be sponsored by some scam sites she wouldn't even bother doing them. Rushed top and tryphobia? More tit comes out of her mouth than her asshole

Reactions: 3
Putting those filthy vans all over her new sofa on insta. “None of the less”.

Reactions: 9
Right, who was it that wrote "cock lover" on the box the sofa was delivered in?? We know her wallpaper looks like a wall of dicks but to wrote "cock lover" on her delivery 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.