Demi Donnelly #61 old money pep & co, romantic holidays with my bro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
trip of a lifetime, ending up in a and e ... why is that actually very on brand for her? Will add it to my list of things she can't get right, poor lass.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Renting a dress and sitting on a swing in Bali - A dream of hers

Getting home from said trip of a lifetime - a dream of hers 🙃

And a stomach infection? Excuse me, is it not just a case of Bali belly! You can imagine her being so over dramatic at having a bit of a dicky tummy! So much so that she went to hospital for the medicinal miracle of …….a drip of paracetamol 🤣

So glad her trip ended this! Get it right bleeping round ye jabba!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'd guess she is knocked up but that would involve her getting any action.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she had food poisoning how did she survive on an 8 hour flight from Hong Kong to Dubai?

All this drama over the traveller trumps. Demi just get some Buscopan or Imodium and “enjoy” your holiday. Many an Irish pub you’re missing out on in Dubai.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah, that would be so her not buying travel insurance. She's probably never heard of it before.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I once had the shits so bad on holiday that I’m pretty sure my organs came out my arse but I didn’t go to A&E! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Demi in the near future

“I deshided to stop being vegan because the doctor told me I had to go easy on the food and honestly I felt my health as shuffering”

• Haha
They literally sent her off packing with some paracetamol 😂😂😂😂 duck sake. Don’t be even more tragic taking a pic (not a canula in sight) in hospital when you’re in your hotel room updating social media that you’ve got the Tom Tits.

Andrea will definitely be checking in at Dubai hospital on her Facebook. 😭 DM me hun.
Travel insurance? Literally never heard of that rule

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.