Demi Donnelly #61 old money pep & co, romantic holidays with my bro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s affording it cos she does sod all wherever she goes, she may as well just be in the UK half the time

Reactions: 9
This new video is 100% her acknowledging the beginning of the end. It's not come as a shock the vlogs she did when she went on holiday with that girl and her boyfriend caused a fall out, she was constantly shoving the camera in their faces and filming a standard holiday for content. Was hoping she'd actually acknowledge her stint on tattle and apologise, but nah her ego couldn't take that hit

Reactions: 12
I don't understand the point of the video at all - other than clickbait and sympathy. Demi has grown and changed since 2016? Wow, groundbreaking.
And she still couldn't be bothered to spellcheck... "life became a worldwind..."

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The new video is just another attempt at gaining engagement. Nothing new here. It's her cycle, when things aren't working for her she is either attention seeking with her stupid Tik Tok videos or she is doing clickbait poor me videos on you tube. Demi just give it a rest and shut up, your downfall is your own not anyone elses.

Reactions: 11
I reckon she's funding everything with a credit card thinking her vlogs are going to make her so much money. 100% I think she will be in some kind of debt next year.

Reactions: 8
Lmao at the sad music over her video montage. She's literally tried to make a mini documentary of herself. That video is incredibly self indulgent... It shows she actually hasn't changed at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just when you think she can’t stoop any lower, she comes out with this crap! It’s like an X factor sob story montage 🤣

I couldn’t even listen to it! Her terrible acting putting on her sad voice was unbearable! I skimmed through it and heard her going on about chasing views and likes and I skipped a few minutes forward and she’s just repeating herself?! 🤷‍♀️

And I’m sorry but what the duck?! Her last few videos have been “I can’t believe this is my life” “I’m so so so so beyond grateful” “I’m travelling this year” “I can’t believe I’m living my dreams”

But the she got all of that through making money on social media and she’s claiming it ruined her life 🤦‍♀️🤣 I dispair for the idiots in the comments who buy this bullshit!

Like others have said - she just rinses and repeats. Out comes a sob story, mental health card, sympathy craving video when she needs a boost in views! How ironic! Doing a video claiming she no longer cares about views yet this was orchestrated to GET MORE views!

Hope you’re still withering on the pan in Dubai Demi because you deserve it after this load of tosh! 🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She talked about how she shouldn’t have shoved the camera in that couple’s face on that holiday but no mention of the wedding including the speeches that she blasted all over YouTube ???

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.