Demi Donnelly #61 old money pep & co, romantic holidays with my bro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the duck is she sat up eating yet has been ill enough to use an expensive healthcare system. I’ve been off from work this week due to illness and I can’t move and haven’t eaten for 3 days. 🥴

Reactions: 4
She must have a real bad case of the shits to be on IV fluids again. Hope for her sake she's seated by a toilet on the flight home

Last edited:
I’m so confused, wasn’t she meant to be away for a month? It’s been about 8 days

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There is no evidence that she now lives in the moment. Up until she got the shits, she was posting every minute of her holiday.

Remember when they moved into the house and they couldn’t get into one of the rooms? Sean was trying to fix it while Demi was “vlogging for content”.

Ashleigh and Dan are the friends she’s referring to, and she still felt the need to vlog at her wedding reception! And she put up a video compilation for Ashleigh which was pretty humiliating as she was drunk in most of it.

She can’t do a nice thing for anyone without uploading it to all social media platforms for attention.
Most recent examples:
  • surprised her mum with dream trip to Switzerland
  • Brother lover dream trip to Norway
  • Taking grandma to Ireland to surprise her sister
  • Upgrading flights for Sean
She won’t share her own health problems but freely shares family members diagnoses. Then, she uses their health issues for sympathy when things aren’t going her way.

She’s a bleeping joke

Reactions: 17
So have they cut the trip short?? Or booked an earlier flight back but missed it so now have booked a new earlier flight?

Reactions: 1
I don't think so - the plan was always 6 nights in Singapore, 6 nights in Bali, 3 nights in Hong Kong and 3 in Dubai according to her. So they've actually got an extra night in Dubai due to missing their flight!
Bit of a quick turn around for a ‘trip of a lifetime’

Reactions: 9
YouTube hasn’t been as successful for much bigger content creators so I’m not sure how Demi thinks she can continue.

She’s not even consistent. This whole woe is me vidyo but also “trip of a life time” for views. So what is it? YouTube ruined you or made you?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.