Demi Donnelly #61 old money pep & co, romantic holidays with my bro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at the rolls on that neck ...wasn't quite sure which way she was facing at the start. No front view of the dress she's probably spilling out all over
I really think she thinks of herself as a VS model. She's short and stout. She's not a tall, leggy blonde. She just looks like an idiot. And there's so many gorgeous plus size women who go on holiday and actually look incredible in their pictures. Because when you dress and act like you're meant to it's easy to look better. She's really embarrassing and spends her life looking like a fat idiot.

Reactions: 9
I really think she thinks of herself as a VS model. She's short and stout. She's not a tall, leggy blonde. She just looks like an idiot. And there's so many gorgeous plus size women who go on holiday and actually look incredible in their pictures. Because when you dress and act like you're meant to it's easy to look better. She's really embarrassing and spends her life looking like a fat idiot.
Jess dresses really decent for her size, something's maybe questionable but I think her style is pretty decent.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Jess dresses really decent for her size, something's maybe questionable but I think her style is pretty decent.
She’s sadly another one who thinks she’s a lot smaller than she is. At least she wears age and scenario appropriate clothes though. Demis in Asia in a black work outfit 😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You must bot be watching her lately

So much for fat acceptance Demi!
No I haven't really watched Jess, I don't bother with you tube that much anyway. Jess' style is way better than Demi' anyway.
---
She’s sadly another one who thinks she’s a lot smaller than she is. At least she wears age and scenario appropriate clothes though. Demis in Asia in a black work outfit 😩🤣
I definitely think that her style is a lot better than Demi's but I don't really watch you tube so I don't really know how Jess dresses these days.
---
Does she though 😬
I wouldn't wear that at all regardless of my size.

Reactions: 4
IMG_9367.jpeg
IMG_9366.jpeg

Why do they all do this really unflattering arm bend to play with their hair, sunglasses, hat, strap, hold an imaginary parrot ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just reminded me of a comment on her Ig post in that red dress, someone said you should be on the cover of Vogue, it may well be a troll lol but gave me a giggle
---
Love love love her sexy face

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Demi clearly hasn’t planned or researched anything about the countries she’s gone to… it’s known that the water quality in Bali is poor and the basic knowledge to not have ice in drinks or salads (they wash produce with their tap water). When people raised it to her she put a post up saying their ice is imported… stupid stupid girl.

Spend £700 on vaccines but can’t be fucked to look up food or fluid regulations and now she’s shitting herself silly.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.