Demi Donnelly #61 old money pep & co, romantic holidays with my bro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You lot are evil and I love love love it šŸ˜‚ she is going to milk the tit out of this isnā€™t she, like she banged on about her foot last year. Total eegit, who doesnā€™t take a bucket load of loperamide on hols to places where the water is skank. Bet she brushes her teeth etc with it too.
Can also guarantee Sean isnā€™t allowed out to play while she is ill, she will be making him stay in with her rather than seeing a bit of Dubai. If it was me Iā€™d make my partner enjoy the hol if all Iā€™ll be doing is lying in bed and sitting on the loo.

Reactions: 8
Where else are they going? I thought they were away for the whole of June but theyā€™re already in Dubai which I thought was the last place?? Surely theyā€™re not spending 2 weeks in Dubai

Reactions: 1
Demi Donnelly #62 - shat herself to death in Dubai after 6 days of travelling with Aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
You lot are evil and I love love love it šŸ˜‚ she is going to milk the tit out of this isnā€™t she, like she banged on about her foot last year. Total eegit, who doesnā€™t take a bucket load of loperamide on hols to places where the water is skank. Bet she brushes her teeth etc with it too.
Can also guarantee Sean isnā€™t allowed out to play while she is ill, she will be making him stay in with her rather than seeing a bit of Dubai. If it was me Iā€™d make my partner enjoy the hol if all Iā€™ll be doing is lying in bed and sitting on the loo.
How did she get ill but he didn't? I mean you'd think that she'd research things beforehand and also take medicine away with her just in case. She's ruined her own holiday by being stupid and not knowing about certain things.

Reactions: 7
She definitely doesnā€™t brush her teeth

• Haha
I mean if you type in Bali Belly into Google it clearly tells you about the bacteria in the water. So obviously Sean must have done his homework and Demi she just didn't care

Reactions: 7
Demi Donnellyā€™s short stint as an old Parisian money travel vlogger has been overshadowed by the fact she has the runs šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bold of you to assume she brushes those grey tombstone teeth

• Haha
Is it just me.. that thinks she's ran out of money not realising how expensive a ton of things are.. especially Dubai and now she's played on having stomach issues as an excuse to go home because she's probably dried up their funds? šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it just me.. that thinks she's ran out of money not realising how expensive a ton of things are.. especially Dubai and now she's played on having stomach issues as an excuse to go home because she's probably dried up their funds? šŸ¤”
I doubt she has much money left after wasting it all on travelling the whole year. I think I remember her saying she had 25k, sheā€™s probably spent all of that and more.
She hasnā€™t got a job at the end of the day, how is she affording it?

Reactions: 11
#62 Demi Donnelly Got the shits in Dubaye, couldnā€™t have happened to a nicer girl x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably realised that women in Dubai are literally gorgeous and got jealous so fired a shot rocket in a strop to go home
---
*tit rocket

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Probably realised that women in Dubai are literally gorgeous and got jealous so fired a shot rocket in a strop to go home
---
*tit rocket
She didnā€™t get the attention from a sheikh that she thought sheā€™d get so sheā€™s thrown a tantrum

• Haha
#62 Demi Donnelly Got the shits in Dubaye, couldnā€™t have happened to a nicer girl x
Or at least it didn't happen to aye?
---
I doubt she has much money left after wasting it all on travelling the whole year. I think I remember her saying she had 25k, sheā€™s probably spent all of that and more.
I wonder how much it all cost, and did her and Aye go halvesšŸ¤”

Reactions: 4
I wondered that too - how is she affording it? :unsure:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.