Demi Donnelly #61 old money pep & co, romantic holidays with my bro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
L
But she’s documenting her life for memories 🤪

She’s so dull.

She does not have the mental capacity to make any video fun. She has zero sense of humour and even the way she deletes hate comments instead of having witty comebacks is dull.

She takes herself so serious she’s living in delulu land. After a deleting hate comments rampage she has literally 9 comments on her videos from Maureen, Karen and Sharon who are all clearly middle aged women.

Imagine if she started making fun of herself, she would be instantly more likeable but instead she’s so insecure. She was friends with Blair (still to this day shocks me to my core to be honest). Blair skyrocketed because she took the piss out of herself, and laughed at the hate. Left Demi in the dust. You couldn’t pay me to be friends with someone like Demi.
I hate how she claims she vlogs “to document her life for memories” any genuine memories don’t need fillllllumed, you remember them regardless. You don’t need to look back at old videyos, you can simply lie back, close your eyes and take yourself back to that moment! All this airy fairy, beyond grateful, sincere pish is just that! She vlogs because she’s desperate to make money!

Her content that she made for pre uploading when she’s been on holiday has been dire! So lazy! But like you said - the only ones who appreciate it are the middle aged watchers and a quick glance at the comments show that appears to be her core viewer these days!

I’ll look forward to her holiday vlogs to hate watch because from her instagram and TikTok they’ve barely done anything! Maybe she’s saving the best for the vlogs 🤣 but I doubt that very much

Reactions: 9
She just does not appeal to people her own age or younger (saying this as a 34yo). Her and Sean live like a semi-retired couple. They’re total boomers 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't find her relatable in the slightest. I can't stand people who lie and con others. She wouldn't be a good friend because she is only for herself and I think she is very jealous of people who have better lives than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't find her relatable in the slightest. I can't stand people who lie and con others. She wouldn't be a good friend because she is only for herself and I think she is very jealous of people who have better lives than her.
She definitely comes across as very bitter and envious of other people who've came in and out of her life. Even people she claims to be "friends" with, she seems very catty and passive aggressive towards - I'm thinking Jess, the one with the face (sorry can't remember her name) Emily and all the others. I mean, where are they all now? All these FRIENDS? These aren't your friends Demi, they can't stand you - and it's all your own doing. If I didn't think you were a complete bleep of a person, I'd actually feel sorry for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have been fortunate enough to go to both Hong Kong and Singapore and she isn't showcasing the sights at all. All she's showing is her ugly mug and food! Just off to the top of my head, she could do the cable car in Hong Kong, the Peak Tram, Victoria Harbor and Peak...we shall see if she goes anywhere other than an Irish Bar

Reactions: 10
She definitely comes across as very bitter and envious of other people who've came in and out of her life. Even people she claims to be "friends" with, she seems very catty and passive aggressive towards - I'm thinking Jess, the one with the face (sorry can't remember her name) Emily and all the others. I mean, where are they all now? All these FRIENDS? These aren't your friends Demi, they can't stand you - and it's all your own doing. If I didn't think you were a complete bleep of a person, I'd actually feel sorry for you.
It does seem like she can't hold a friendship with anyone. I think Jess and Demi used each other for engagement. Demi probably hoped that she may acquire some of Jess' followers and engagement. It just never happened and Demi' loyal followers seem to be quite a lot older. I'm sure I saw one comment saying they were in their 60s.
---
I have been fortunate enough to go to both Hong Kong and Singapore and she isn't showcasing the sights at all. All she's showing is her ugly mug and food! Just off to the top of my head, she could do the cable car in Hong Kong, the Peak Tram, Victoria Harbor and Peak...we shall see if she goes anywhere other than an Irish Bar
So many places and things to see and she has shown nothing of their countries. She just doesn't have the money to do it.

Reactions: 3
Look at the rolls on that neck ...wasn't quite sure which way she was facing at the start. No front view of the dress she's probably spilling out all over

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_9355.jpeg

Why does demz insist on dressing like Justin Timberlake circa 2005

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I shouldn't be so happy that she's miserable atm lol

They do say you shouldn't have the ice or water in Bali, but she said at the time she had the ice anyway and was fine so .......... clearly doesn't listen to advice 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I could not think of anything worse than having food poisoning and then going on a slow ass ferris wheel, high up in the air, no escape and obvs no access to a toilet 😮💨

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She has food poisoning but is force feeding herself because she’s so fat and greedy that she wants to ram food in that’s making her bad. God forbid she let her stomach settle for a few days. Imagine being self declared as loving your food and then posting videos of your baked bean casserole 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is literally in China and doesn’t know that plain rice is what she should be eating to settle her stomach! Haha 😂 could not write it!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.