Demi Donnelly #61 old money pep & co, romantic holidays with my bro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She talked about how she shouldn’t have shoved the camera in that couple’s face on that holiday but no mention of the wedding including the speeches that she blasted all over YouTube ???
I’m so confused? Have I missed this?! Honestly don’t watch her anymore but am always on this thread, what video did she shove a camera in a couples face?

I’m so confused? Have I missed this?! Honestly don’t watch her anymore but am always on this thread, what video did she shove a camera in a couples face?
I only know about this from this new weird video she uploaded today I don’t actually know what the original video was. I wonder if she’s left it up on her channel or not

I’m confused…What was the point of that self indulgent vlog. Surely if YT ‘ruined’ her she’ll be jacking all and going back to the office. Shes already got the clothes for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New thread title possibilities…

#62 - Big Demz Takes Dubaye in work gear, Bali Belly necessitates a loo near

#62 - Demi D, Bali B, Dubaye D(isaster)

#62 - Worldwind for Aye in Dubaye, Drip of antibAYEotics for our vegan queen

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't actually breathe with you alot. This thread is hilarious.l🤣

I'm surprised she's not taking advantage of having the shits and taking this opportunity to tit on some very rich man's chest. Hashtag dubaye portapotty.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
#62 - Flying business class to take a sh*t in Dubai, no break up yet because Sean said ‘aye’!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What’s with the sad music like it’s an oxfam advert? More skirting around the subject of Amber Wright without actually apologising. She’s clearly talking about her holiday with Ashleigh which is why she wasn’t invited to the wedding.

Reactions: 9
Do we think Demi is ready for jacking in YouTube and going back to work? Maybe that's why she's adopted the work appropriate style? She's probably blown thousands on all these holidays! Maybe a last ditch attempt to try and break into the holiday vlogger niche - and that's failed too.

She just needs to realise that her YouTube ship has sailed. The videos that got her good views, that were popular years ago, just aren't pulling the views that they were back in the day. Her audience has aged with her and no longer interested in watching her standing in her knickers trying clothes that are too small for her. It's not cute OR funny, it's just boring.
People that are into watching travel vlogs aren't watching Demi - because she's tit at holiday vlogs! Simple as that - there's no value in them for people who genuinely want to know about these places.

I think we're witnessing Demi move into her 'returning to work' era :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Do we think Demi is ready for jacking in YouTube and going back to work? Maybe that's why she's adopted the work appropriate style? She's probably blown thousands on all these holidays! Maybe a last ditch attempt to try and break into the holiday vlogger niche - and that's failed too.

She just needs to realise that her YouTube ship has sailed. The videos that got her good views, that were popular years ago, just aren't pulling the views that they were back in the day. Her audience has aged with her and no longer interested in watching her standing in her knickers trying clothes that are too small for her. It's not cute OR funny, it's just boring.
People that are into watching travel vlogs aren't watching Demi - because she's tit at holiday vlogs! Simple as that - there's no value in them for people who genuinely want to know about these places.

Jess had to accept it and return to work but at least she has a skill, what work could Demi actually do 😬

Everything she has done has failed and that's because of her own behaviour. She isn't that far off 30 and she is acting like a small child and posting really disturbing and disgusting videos because of her need for money. Nikocado avocado has had a downfall because people no longer fall for his junk anymore. They just see him as a sad man who has major issues.
The same for Demi, she is sad and has major issues and she just needs to stop before she loses any chance in life. It's really sad but most influencers live in fantasy worlds and they tell lies and are probably in debt

Reactions: 4
The trouble with Demi is she’s just not likeable - she tried to do this while bubbly plus size persona which worked at first but then people started to realise it was all fake and she edits everything etc. Her attitude is also appalling and as many have picked up, she’s too quick to play the mental health card when things start to go wrong.
She got incredibly lucky with her YouTube but that luck has ran out and she knows it m.

Reactions: 11
Haha this thread has had me in stitches. Everything you've said has been spot on. Her attitude stinks, her fashion sense is awful, her 'travel' vlogs are just her talking to the camera and not actually informative in any way and her relationship is down the pan. She needs to re-evaluate her life and realise Youtube is not for her, and her channel only grew because of trending videos at the time. If she was flogging this content years ago, she would never have blown up. The job centre is calling...

Reactions: 4
I've said it once and I'll say it again, she will get pregnant very soon as her last ditch effort for views

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.