Demi Donnelly #61 old money pep & co, romantic holidays with my bro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They'll be selling that house soon, I don't think they will have any other option but to do that.
Her social media life really is on its way out, the views are shocking. Over the years they have wasted so much money on takeaways and this thing and that thing and I don't even think they have a lot to show for anything.
The amount of clothes and junk that filters through their house is unbelievable. The amount of Eras started is incredible, nothing is ever followed through, kept up or finished.
This old money thing is probably the funniest thing she's done, it's the I'll dress like a granny for views. I notice from most of her comments the people who actually bother with her are 40+ I highly doubt that many young people are watching her.

The lifestyle of an influencer is all fantasy, nothing is real about them. Demi can't stick at anything long term, I doubt we'll see anymore holidays next year considering how badly this travel influencer lifestyle went.

I also expect her Era to change shortly too. The amount of money they could have saved if they hadn't been greedy with food. The amount of money they could have saved if she hadn't thought she could go viral and because she didn't she dropped the activities so that's wasted money.
The amount of money wasted on eras of this and that and clothing and tat for videos and then scammed people with her business, that could have worked with a bit of hard work but no one will ever trust her because she lies and scams. The biggest waste of money for her really has been these holidays, she's not really done anything when there, it was purely for views and I think it's shocking!

Holidays I'd go all out, it wouldn't be business class/first class on one part it would be all the parts. I would have a list of things I want to do and I'd have the money to do them all.

⚫P.s on a side note I need paint colour ideas for an office room? Its currently white and I want to refresh it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Sure jan! :rolleyes: Communication error with your credit/debit card ;):ROFLMAO: muppet "we're not engaged" was that a freudian slip??
View attachment 2987035
View attachment 2987034
One look at hotel website and there is no honeymoon suite. They’re in a river pool villa suite so she had to request (and possibly paid) for all that stuff because why would there be a “communication error” if she just booked it and didn’t interact with them. Why would they just assume they were honeymooners?

Such lies for the views

Edit: forgot a word 😅

Attachments

Reactions: 16
They'll be selling that house soon, I don't think they will have any other option but to do that.
Her social media life really is on its way out, the views are shocking. Over the years they have wasted so much money on takeaways and this thing and that thing and I don't even think they have a lot to show for anything.
The amount of clothes and junk that filters through their house is unbelievable. The amount of Eras started is incredible, nothing is ever followed through, kept up or finished.
This old money thing is probably the funniest thing she's done, it's the I'll dress like a granny for views. I notice from most of her comments the people who actually bother with her are 40+ I highly doubt that many young people are watching her.

The lifestyle of an influencer is all fantasy, nothing is real about them. Demi can't stick at anything long term, I doubt we'll see anymore holidays next year considering how badly this travel influencer lifestyle went.

I also expect her Era to change shortly too. The amount of money they could have saved if they hadn't been greedy with food. The amount of money they could have saved if she hadn't thought she could go viral and because she didn't she dropped the activities so that's wasted money.
The amount of money wasted on eras of this and that and clothing and tat for videos and then scammed people with her business, that could have worked with a bit of hard work but no one will ever trust her because she lies and scams. The biggest waste of money for her really has been these holidays, she's not really done anything when there, it was purely for views and I think it's shocking!

Holidays I'd go all out, it wouldn't be business class/first class on one part it would be all the parts. I would have a list of things I want to do and I'd have the money to do them all.

⚫P.s on a side note I need paint colour ideas for an office room? Its currently white and I want to refresh it.
Crown paint in rhubarb rose is lovely!

Reactions: 4
She's an expert in making appearance in your effort, so she should know that wearing clothes with buttons down the front is a guaranteed way to look like a mess when you're busty. No one likes a gaping hole.
She’s literally never heard of that rule x
Also, she thinks people do like a gaping hole, hence the constant vlogs where she bends over showing her gaping hole to thousands of viewers

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
One look at hotel website and there is no honeymoon suite. They’re in a river pool villa suite so she had to request (and possibly paid) for all that stuff because why would there be a “communication error” if she just booked it and didn’t interact with them. Why would they just assume they were honeymooners?

Such lies for the views

Edit: forgot a word 😅
On booking.com there is an option for the honeymoon suite but it clearly states it in the name so I couldn't see how it would still be accidental. It's all for clout.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I’ve got a few theories about the engagement ring.
  1. Clue is the in the name - shes taken it off for engagement on her posts 🤣
  2. She will try and claim it no longer fits because she’s lost soooooo much weight
  3. What I actually think is that Sean has been tasked with purchasing a new ring that fits her aesthetic and he will “propose” again while they’re on this trip. Perhaps it’ll be framed as ‘falling in love again’ or he will be told to say he wanted to surprise her with a ring of her choice blah blah blah
I also think she will start really pushing for a wedding, she desperately needs some sort of content to keep her socials alive. So far, travel vlogging is not bringing in the views she expected.

You called it 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You called it 😂
why don't they just upgrade it to bloody wedding ring lol

feel like they've been engaged for about half my life, just embarrassing at this point. if they liked each other enough, they'd get married surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
why don't they just upgrade it to bloody wedding ring lol

feel like they've been engaged for about half my life, just embarrassing at this point. if they liked each other enough, they'd get married surely?
Honestly people upgrade their engagement rings normally after 10 years or so agter being married, as they haven't been engaged long I don't understand why upgrade the engagement ring before even buying a wedding ring, what's the point? 😂
---
She upgraded it not Sean. It's not the type of ring I would chose, it looks very tacky in my opinion.
---
This is my ring.
Love this! Here's mine!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Normally people “upgrade” to a more expensive ring when their financial situation has changed a lot since the engagement. Swapping a cz for a diamond or something. She’s just swapped one cheap ring for another just because she wanted to change it

Reactions: 10
Normally people “upgrade” to a more expensive ring when their financial situation has changed a lot since the engagement. Swapping a cz for a diamond or something. She’s just swapped one cheap ring for another just because she wanted to change it
I actually think her original ring looked.more classy than the one she's got now!

Reactions: 9
She’s said quite a few times in past videos that she wished Sean had waited a few years to propose. New engagement ring on this “once in a life time” trip isn’t a surprise. Bet she made him propose again with it

Reactions: 5
20240611_184812.jpg

Here's mine with my wedding ring We had been engaged for 14 years (we had the wedding booked years ago but my dad passed suddenly a couple of months before so we cancelled it. We upgraded my engagement ring a couple of years back. Last may after 16 years together since secondary school we decided one night we were just going to get married we were married in July. We had 10 people at the wedding and went for a meal after. We didn't want anything big like we planned before.

If they really love each other and want to marry each other it doesn't have to be a big drawn out thing for the gram. Which is what she aims for clearly..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
All your rings are beautiful and not tacky like wor dems need to start dropping some hints to my boyfriend🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly people upgrade their engagement rings normally after 10 years or so agter being married, as they haven't been engaged long I don't understand why upgrade the engagement ring before even buying a wedding ring, what's the point? 😂
---

Love this! Here's mine!
That's beautiful too.
---
View attachment 2988287
Here's mine with my wedding ring We had been engaged for 14 years (we had the wedding booked years ago but my dad passed suddenly a couple of months before so we cancelled it. We upgraded my engagement ring a couple of years back. Last may after 16 years together since secondary school we decided one night we were just going to get married we were married in July. We had 10 people at the wedding and went for a meal after. We didn't want anything big like we planned before.

If they really love each other and want to marry each other it doesn't have to be a big drawn out thing for the gram. Which is what she aims for clearly..
You have a beautiful ring set too, i agree with what you said, I don't want a big deal either. Just me, him and my kids that are will do. A few drinks at home, a movie, takeaway and my own bed

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.