Demi Donnelly #61 old money pep & co, romantic holidays with my bro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m getting nearer 40 and look much younger than Demi! I literally got asked for ID the other day to buy paracetamol 😂 the lady serving me laughed when I showed her my driving license and saw that I’ve been driving for 20 years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The amount of money she has spent on travelling makes me wonder, why didn't they use that money for a wedding instead? 🤔 they've been engaged a while now and her mum and will now be married before her. I'd of thought they would want to get it sorted by now! Just shows her online persona and views is more important than her relationship.

Reactions: 13
IMG_7332.jpeg
This proves how much Sean hates her, cos how could he knowingly let her go out like this if he actually cared? What a mess

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The amount of money she has spent on travelling makes me wonder, why didn't they use that money for a wedding instead? 🤔 they've been engaged a while now and her mum and will now be married before her. I'd of thought they would want to get it sorted by now! Just shows her online persona and views is more important than her relationship.
Travelllllin was her new thing so of course she throws all the money into what she wants to do.

She never gets the balance right with anything.

- started scrap-bewking, got tit loads of supplies, started a business, directed her content towards it, made out it was a miracle mental health cure. But now forgotten about

- travellin- booked a trip for every single month of this year. Talk about all or nothing

- old money clothing - has not shut the duck up about fashion, old money, replaced her entire wardrobe, every other bit of content is about clothing. The new mental health cure apparently

Whatever her new “thing is” she dives head first and is all in. It’s like she booked her trips and then lost interest in them because the fashion era has now started

If by some miracle - getting married becomes her new thing it will be a similar to a big fat gypsy wedding! Because she’s too thick and incapable of finding the right balance with anything!

Reactions: 14
Does Emily Jackson have her own thread? I need to discuss these holiday outfits/makeup 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does Emily Jackson have her own thread? I need to discuss these holiday outfits/makeup 🤣🤣🤣
When I saw her latest pic I immediately thought of the guys from White Chicks 💀. And her sun burn is so bad!! Does she think it’s a flex to let yourself get so sun burned?
And the patchy fake tan that makes her look dirty 🥴. How can she put photos like that on her grid?

Ps sorry for not taking about Demi

Reactions: 5

Sure jan! :rolleyes: Communication error with your credit/debit card ;):ROFLMAO: muppet "we're not engaged" was that a freudian slip??

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Sure jan! :rolleyes: Communication error with your credit/debit card ;):ROFLMAO: muppet "we're not engaged" was that a freudian slip??
View attachment 2987035
View attachment 2987034
I don't think there was any error at all, she clearly did it for engagement and hoping to go viral. Sorry Demi love nobody falls for things on social media anymore hence why your engagement is shocking. You're struggling to get 10k on a lot of your videos now, look at how rubbish your views are.. shocking!.

Reactions: 15
As a fellow big-boobie g'yal, I wish she would acknowledge the fact she has nungas in the way she dresses.

She's an expert in making appearance in your effort, so she should know that wearing clothes with buttons down the front is a guaranteed way to look like a mess when you're busty. No one likes a gaping hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.