Demi Donnelly #61 old money pep & co, romantic holidays with my bro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know how to share stories but the video of her in the water earlier reminded me of a swamp creature.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don't know how to share stories but the video of her in the water earlier reminded me of a swamp creature.

Is it this one? The slow-mo is more creepy true crime style than the sexy fun she was trying for :ROFLMAO:
---
Nor mrs vegan contemplating buying (potentially knock offs) handbags and the only justification for not buying is being unsure if she can bring it home, lol sorry what? Also big aye is now her "partner" :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the ring really suits her! It’s cheap and tacky just like her. Still laughing at ‘Old Money’. She has absolutely zero taste in everything 😂 I’ve been married for 12 years and last Christmas my engagement ring was upgraded. Always wanted a huge pink diamond and that’s what I got (because it fits my aesthetic obviously 😂) If Sean really did help pick this then they are made for each other but I suspect she’s ordered it from Ali Express beforehand.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Last of the big spenders is our size 14 queen 💍
NO WAY!!!! 😂 😂 😂 I was just about to comment that it looked like cheap cubic zirconia. She's the gift that keeps on giving man, every time!! Every single time 😂😂😂
---
There's absolutely NO WAY those are diamonds 🤡🤡🤡 no depth to those AT ALL. CHEAPEST cubic zirconia, not even the "good" or convincing style of cubic zirconia. It would be sad if it wasn't so hilarious. Imagine buying YOURSELF a cheap ring - and making out your 'partner' bought it for you! And trying to pass it off as actual diamonds 😂 It's so pathetic. Here's my theory - She'lost' her old one (on purpose) and sold it for the cash. But told Yawn she'd buy another herself to replace it - buys this one for £17 and tells him it's an upgrade - poor bleep probably doesn't know it isn't real diamonds. She's absolutely disgusting, I can't stand her :sick: she's getting worse with age.

IMG_8903.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Jumping on the bandwagon so here’s mine. Both platinum, our wedding bands are simple but we went to a ring making workshop and made each others wedding bands which was amazing. The fact big D was talking about stones falling out of her old one tells you it wasn’t a diamond ring… miss 10k a month has been caught out in another lie.
---
NO WAY!!!! 😂 😂 😂 I was just about to comment that it looked like cheap cubic zirconia. She's the gift that keeps on giving man, every time!! Every single time 😂😂😂
---
There's absolutely NO WAY those are diamonds 🤡🤡🤡 no depth to those AT ALL. CHEAPEST cubic zirconia, not even the "good" or convincing style of cubic zirconia.

View attachment 2989359
The ‘gold’ looks extremely yellow too…

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think if littermate syndrome is addressed at an early age then it will be resolved but I think her dogs are too old now and basically it would be difficult to resolve. She really hasn't got a clue on raising dogs at all.
Oh my christ you mean they're brother and sister??? Oh god I'm ringing the police never mind the RSPCA :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my christ you mean they're brother and sister??? Oh god I'm ringing the police never mind the RSPCA :oops:
Yeah they are as they came from the same litter I believe. I think dogs with that syndrome are more likely to be aggressive if it's not resolved early enough. The fact she's done nothing suggests they will never move past it. I think she's a terrible person. She puts no effort into anything.

Reactions: 7
Jumping on the bandwagon so here’s mine. Both platinum, our wedding bands are simple but we went to a ring making workshop and made each others wedding bands which was amazing. The fact big D was talking about stones falling out of her old one tells you it wasn’t a diamond ring… miss 10k a month has been caught out in another lie.
---

The ‘gold’ looks extremely yellow too…
This is what I thought! Real diamond rings don't just drop stones all the time 🤦‍♀️
---
Also…. When ya buy your nan a Christmas present she doesn’t really understand 😂
IMG_2338.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.