Demi Donnelly #61 old money pep & co, romantic holidays with my bro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHAT IS THAT VIDEO OF HER ON THAT SWING!!!!! Oh my God I'm wheezing what the duck

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This was definitely a holiday in attempt to save their relationship 👀 why is she being all lovey dovey all of a sudden?

Reactions: 14
This was definitely a holiday in attempt to save their relationship 👀 why is she being all lovey dovey all of a sudden?
The latest insta post where she is trying to look like they are having such a laugh together. She’s went too OTT with it and he can’t even look at her! She can’t even stage happy pictures 🤣

She managed to get him to look at her and pose properly for the last 2 pics to at least keep up the charade! Also is the camera on a timer or has she asked a random to take pictires of them and she starts howling laughing in his face 🤷‍♀️

They then decide to move back a bit for the kissing picture - so was this all the while some random is holding the camera wondering what the duck is going on

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2982174View attachment 2982176
Guys her nose actually makes me feel a little queasy, eating that asparagus like a grandma with no dentures in.
When I first saw her pics here I honestly thought she might have a certain special need.
---
She genuinely believes she’s gorgeous. I think it’s actually a medical condition to be this delusional. She’s rotten like actually rotten
I know! I just can't take her seriously. She is laughable!
Like why does she think she can be an influencer?
Demi you are a half witted chubby geordie.
You are at best unfortunate looking and at worst, a really ugly lardy lass.
Demi has literally whatever the opposite of charisma is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone should send a pic of her ring to that lady on TikTok that does engagement ring reviews 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.