Demi Donnelly #61 old money pep & co, romantic holidays with my bro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just coincidence that she posed stay at home wife on her YouTube title and the hotel accidentally put her in a honeymoon suite. Clearly just desperate for the clout. such a liar 😂

Reactions: 27
Just coincidence that she posed stay at home wife on her YouTube title and the hotel accidentally put her in a honeymoon suite. Clearly just desperate for the clout. such a liar 😂
Then Jess saying someone ask me to a wedding, so pathetic.

Reactions: 5
PSA: Remember, do NOT leave your house without putting the effort into how you look. Remember to always look polished and old money. It’s classy to be stylish. Pay attention to the details!

Please don’t mind the unwashed hair, the ill-fitting top that doesn’t button up, and the chipped nail polish. It’s all old money I promise

edit: also the unwashed bra that she’s been sweating in through the flight, and humid Singapore

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
To conclude. Flower service at an additional price. She’s booked and paid extra for the clout. Even worse.
She paying all this money for these trips and her views are still tit, so not a good investment.

Reactions: 14
She paying all this money for these trips and her views are still tit, so not a good investment.
Lmao her solo travel videos did worse than her normal hoarding videos 😅 and just checked Jess's solo vids, some of hers got between 50 to 100k views 😂 when she has 1/10 of her subs lol the stats don't lie

Reactions: 14
That’s the bath this is the pool service, so she had to book it and then ask for them to put her and Sean’s name I assume. I did wonder how they got both names as usually hotels only need the main payers name

£72 for little to no return 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1718021825303.png

1718021841445.png

sacre bleu, I've figured it out.

She wants to look old, and like she has money. Babes that's not what "old money" is.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
One search of UK size 14 clothes size chart shows all you need to know about her lies.

Theres no way she’s a 32in in jeans 🤣 no matter how hard you try, the moose knuckle ain’t fitting into that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
PSA: Remember, do NOT leave your house without putting the effort into how you look. Remember to always look polished and old money. It’s classy to be stylish. Pay attention to the details!

Please don’t mind the unwashed hair, the ill-fitting top that doesn’t button up, and the chipped nail polish. It’s all old money I promise

edit: also the unwashed bra that she’s been sweating in through the flight, and humid Singapore
flipping heck she looks like a right state.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know she’s so spiteful she has probably done that to rub it in her mams face. Look what we are doing and we aren’t even married. You will never be able to afford to do this. Enjoy your honeymoon to Benidorm mam this was wasted on us.. oh well

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.