Emilyjacksxn (Emily jackson)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woohoooo I can make threads šŸ˜€

this has been requested a few times. She has 55k followers. She deffo searches her own name here as Iā€™ve been on her story before for asking for a thread about heršŸ˜‚ classic narcissist. Sooo enjoy tattlers!!!! šŸ’„

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m surprised there isnā€™t a thread about her already. I used to follow her on her first account but after it got deleted and she was crying over it I got the worst second hand embarrassmentšŸ¤¢ fair enough if youā€™re sad because youā€™re trying to make a job out of it but I remember she would slag people off on her story so thatā€™s not very professional šŸ¤” just another boring influencer with no personality and just copies every trend thereā€™s millions girls exactly like her on Instagram she brings absolutely nothing to it

Reactions: 4
She loves a moan about nothing doesnā€™t she. 20 mins to get a meal deal and get to the gate sounds about average to me?
bare jokes rip :sick:
her being furious about a flight delay as well. Bet sheā€™s the type to be a total dick to the air crew
9BDC9944-7A45-4472-BC55-30234023DEA9.jpeg

• Sick
Glad I found this thread,What a sad case this girl is! A total Instagram sheep without an ounce of style,copies every other sheep! She comes across so insecure and narcissistic about friends not falling over for her..people like that are usually the problem but blame everyone elsešŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Everything she wears is fake (and probably most of Instagram ā€˜influencersā€™ to be fair) Why not wear something else rather than pretend you can afford the shoes and bags! Itā€™s embarrassing!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Itā€™s the replies to questions on her stories that get me. So so rude and she acts so entitled, honestly some of them make me cringe SO bad

Urgh literally she is the RUSEST :sick: and all she does is whinge about having no friends Iā€™m seriously not surprised.

Urgh literally she is the RUSEST :sick: and all she does is whinge about having no friends Iā€™m seriously not surprised.
Narcissistic people always do! Everyone else is the problem not her šŸ™„ im actually finding her repulsive,Shes not one bit attractive,personality of a sponge and attitude of a grade A C**t

I saw she posted the other day about going back to her full-time job for the first time since MAY like it was something we could all relate to like ??? she's been on numerous holidays between now & then too. I don't know how she affords it all.

Reactions: 1
I do like some of the outfits she posts but Christ what are those ā€˜shortsā€™ she has just posted šŸ¤¢ trying far too hard to look cool, canā€™t imagine seeing someone dressed like that in a restaurant and thinking oh they look nice šŸ¤£

• Sick
I replied to a story once asking where something was from and she replied something very rude back and then posted a huge rant story about how everything is linked on highlights and she doesnā€™t have the time to constantly tell people where she gets things if they are too lazy to go and look at the links themselves šŸ™ˆ

Also she got that Victoria Secret bralett and wore it with every outfit and then got annoyed anytime someone asked her where it was from ā€¦ definitely an odd one! Why attempt to make money via instagram but also be absolutely raging at the thought of anyone contacting you via instagram

• Haha
Sheā€™s ALWAYS foaming when people ask her where stuffs from and posts really aggressive ranting stories about it. Awful attitude would hate to know her :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She is horrible. Constantly begging people to ask her questions then writing rude replies! Donā€™t know how she still gets any brand deals/followers with her attitude.

Back on her story today asking people to go like her post šŸ¤£ maybe people arenā€™t liking it because they donā€™t like the photo? Soooo beggy

D3CDB74F-9649-474A-A5B6-C599DF0ACDB6.png

So because SHE doesnā€™t like something itā€™s crappy and pointless??? Better than being boring and rude hun x

• Wow
Reactions: 7
How has she nearly 60k followersšŸ˜³they have to be bought surely she is so ignorant and obnoxious,I think her style is awful because she tries too hard with it. Sheā€™s too rude!

She definitely tries too hard. She often copies Chloe Adair. I follow a girl who only started ā€œinfluencingā€ last year and she has 72k followers, so 60k is very slow growth for the amount of time sheā€™s been doing it and how much she posts

She definitely tries too hard. She often copies Chloe Adair. I follow a girl who only started ā€œinfluencingā€ last year and she has 72k followers, so 60k is very slow growth for the amount of time sheā€™s been doing it and how much she posts
Yeah I agree she copies Chloe Adair in so many ways but Chloe is actually a likeable influencer and interesting to follow šŸ˜‚

The begging makes me cringe so much! She posted a screenshot of the thing that shows how many people your post has reached on her stories recently saying , if any brands want to collab DM me

• Haha