Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aiwfxiuu

Yeah because it’s approved for weight loss anyone can get it in theory but in the uk you must be over a certain bmi. I’ll be honest I’ve taken mounjaro for 5 weeks and it has made such a massive difference to my daily quality of life I never want to come off it. I piled on 4.5 stone in a short space due to Hashimoto’s disease. Very very difficult to lose the weight again and honestly I gave up trying to lose and accept I’m a big fat ass. But this drug, not only is it helping me lose the weight it’s changed my whole life and mental health. I’ve already got some new habits with food, the fatigue that I’ve suffered with for over 10 yrs has gone, like I literally had to have a nap every day and muscle weakness was awful. I’m still in shock by how good I feel. I used to get 10-15 migraines a month, they have stopped, my other autoimmune disease (HS) has been more manageable. Sorry this sounds like an advert lol but if it’s used correctly your lifestyle should change so when you come off it you have the correct mindset to continue a healthy life.
She won’t put the work in though
I’ve just been diagnosed with a very similar sounding disease and I’ve also put on a similar amount of weight very quickly. With the injections, do you have any severe side effects? Like vomiting etc? We sound very similar in terms of symptoms.
Sorry it’s not Big D related guys, still a hater dw ✌🏼

Reactions: 3

xokellymariexo

Chatty Member
She’s attention seeking again to up her views. What with the video about her dad’s diagnosis, taking off her engagement ring, then posting insta stories asking for questions/ assumptions. Her travel vlogs have not even scraped 10k views for the most part, she invested a lot of money into these travels hoping they’d save her career and it’s not paid off.
She’ll do and say anything to stay relevant. She can claim she’s so happy but it’s obvious she is completely and utterly miserable
I agree with this, I don't like to think that she could make up a serious lie about her dad's health but anything is possible with her. Once a person starts lying they can never stop and it becomes impossible to even know what the real truth is without actual concrete evidence.

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
I’ve done this before, I think sitting down having a mass catch up on tattle messes my head up 🤪😩 posting on the wrong site 🤪it was too late to delete by the time I realised, I apologise fellow tattlers for acting like big boneheaded Demi, they are great pics of Em & hubby tho 😂
We’ve all been there! 😂

greenbear

VIP Member
Less than a minute into her latest vlog and she mentions sustainability.. but it's a temu haul.. make it make sense demi. Also, it's cheap shit, you will not get many wears at all.
She would never turn down any sponsorship.

greenbear

VIP Member
Omg Brad asking her how much she would need to get her tits out on twitter then saying he’d get his knob out for 10 grand 🤢🤢 what the actual fuck is wrong with this family?!?
They are rank rotten
I’ve said so many times the dynamic with her and her brother is beyond strange and this just confirms it! He’ll be pumping her tonight at this rate 😱 sick incest disgusting weird freaks!!
I've always thought Demi's next move would be only fans.

Gahh0099

You can only get ozempic in the UK if you have diabetes (everything online says so, gov uk etc.) so unless shes been diagnosed, she'll be on something like wegovy which is the same drug but prescribed for weightloss. These drugs are meant for long term use too, so if she goes off it shell likely gain the weight back. Lurker for the most part but just had to say!

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Slightly OT, I’m going to Majorca in a few weeks solo around the magaluf area, anyone got any suggestions of things to see/do? Thinking maybe get a bus to Palma for a day 😄

xokellymariexo

Chatty Member
I don’t know how anyone could deliver the lines of “my dad has cancer” and be so chill while saying it. Absolute sociopath, our Dems

(P.S. the longer you like at this screenshot, the worse it gets)
I don't think she can keep up with her own lies now. I'm sure next month she'll say he's okay now
---
She’s rotten. Seems more concerned about losing her deposits.
Because she's totally skint and if she doesn't go on these holidays she's got no content. Not that she gets much from these holidays anyway because her views are shocking.

• Sick