Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gahh0099

Yeah but who’s saying she doesn’t actually have type 2 diabetes?
No one is saying she doesn't have it, she very well could. Just clearing it up since some people assume you can use ozempic in the UK in the same way they use it in the US

Reactions: 2

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
Is ozempic a life-long thing you take, because if not what's going to happen when she stops it? Like we see what she eats and her gym bunny days are gone it appears, as usual didn't last long. What happens now demi you find the next quick fix and exhaust that until you can't? I don't understand is ozempic for people over weight or something else?

greenbear

VIP Member
Anyone can do anything if they try. I have recently gone down to a smaller size in clothing and I am so proud of myself. I don't need editing apps or angles unlike Demi. I don't understand why she just doesn't own her size and weight. Either be truthful or keep it off the Internet, thats what I think.
She doesn't like her weight but she's too lazy to do anything about it.

Thisismyusername700

its weird to me how her engagement on all her content is so shit. i was comparing her to other influencers (some who have alot less followers on tik tok etc than her) her views are really rubbish.
for example on tiktok, Elle Darby has around 120k followers and averages around 200k views per video comparing that to Demi, she has around 250k followers and averages around 15k views

yet shes got such a big head because of the amount of followers she has and how shes managed to grow her social media. but less than 10% of her audience are watching her videos. its the same with youtube.
It’s because she’s paid for a lot of her viewers - you can tell on insta too with the awful engagement and weird accounts that follow her.

Buddylove

VIP Member
They must spend most of their days sat on the toilet, the amount of food they stuff in their faces 💩🤢
IMG_0733.png
IMG_0734.png

• Haha

xokellymariexo

Chatty Member
She’s just posted on tik tok that her dad has cancer and the way she is talking about it is canny vile to be honest. I get that some people don’t know how to compartmentalise emotion but fuck me.

“I have these holidays booked and I’m going to pretend it’s not happening and I’m still going on holiday”

No emotion, saying she acts like everything is perfect and nothing is bad. She genuinely doesn’t give a shit her dad is so poorly, you can tell she’s posted that to get attention. If she cared about her dad you would surely be able to hear sincerity in her voice. I know for a fact if her mam had cancer she would be on crying her eyes out.

She’s awful
Wow I'm honestly shocked. It strikes me as though it's an attention seeking post and maybe he doesn't actually have it. Too many influencers have used this kind of thing for views and to make money from it. I find it very disturbing to be honest that there have been people who make up lies like this. If she is lying I hope she gets totally cancelled. That's the problem when she's a known liar, you never actually know what the real truth is with her.

machaqweeen

I’ve not watched her for ages and my mum literally said her name earlier and up popped a video on you tube. The video of her trying on stuff from charity shops. What is she thinking ? She will never look sophisticated, smart, officesque. Never. Nothing about her is giving rich money. Cannot stand the girl. The black Guess shoes where okay but giving fake Prada dupe which is why she probs got them. She was looking like a Virgin trolly dolly. I mean they wear amazing Vivienne Westwood clothes and look stunning but she’s wanting a cropped blazer. Nah she’s at it.

Reactions: 1