Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heidix

Only person on YouTube that can make jet skis with a gorgeous Mountain View look so boring. And the day was so dull she left in the bit where they decided if her mum should use the bloody public toilet. And sampling the local cuisine and having a Chinese. I am genuinely rooting for this lass but she’s a lost cause at this point. She needs to make her videos private and start filming for her memories and her memories only

Reactions: 3

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
That dress is god awful she looks repressed. I can’t explain it but why on earth would someone choose to wear that man
Completely ot but I wanted to ask are you irish per chance? "god awful" always sticks to me as an irish saying rather than english/scottish etc. Sorry im not trying to ask u to dox yourself just wanted to know am I imagining things haha

Wor demz is trying her best to appear old money but it only started recently, so is she trying to impersonate someone she's become infatuated with? because it cant be big ayes influence he's been with her a decade or so and she always looked rough then. His parents dress quite well imo i noticed that in her christmas vlogs.

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
Nah, wasn't her mum on the war path on Facebook about wanting to expose people? Or was this someone else. Her mums to blame for raising demi like that.
Yes, something about people in her family being fake etc. I'm sure there was a screenshot somewhere in previous threads, but cba looking :ROFLMAO:

greenbear

VIP Member
Her laughing at her mum was really disrespectful. She's acting like she hasn't put on her "acting skills" for the camera before. Or that she's so thankful and grateful this is her life. Fat cow she is. Hope Sean's shagging his bit on the side every month she's away this year. She's a boot of a lassie.
Yeah and saying the restaurant was very posh for her, what you on about Demi, putting on airs and graces with your own mother🤯

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
Guys i legit was going off her videos with Demi I haven’t stalked her shit. That stuff is rotten to be honest like actually embarrassing. My mother would never. I know some old people are shit which is why I said “for the most part” but I’m always here to get the goss even if I cba to look for it myself
Don’t be silly, what you said was absolutely valid and fine. ❤
I’m just showing proof that in her case age doesn’t always come with wiseness 😁

mmmmomo

VIP Member
She’s so obsessed with other peoples things it’s a weird collector thing of hers I think, remember old family photos from the charity shop now someone’s luggage?? So odd.