Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tommyb

Chatty Member
Just why would you buy that for £60? I get it's her version of content but why would anyone be interested in that video?. Dear me.

Reactions: 3

pic

I’ve just been diagnosed with a very similar sounding disease and I’ve also put on a similar amount of weight very quickly. With the injections, do you have any severe side effects? Like vomiting etc? We sound very similar in terms of symptoms.
Sorry it’s not Big D related guys, still a hater dw ✌🏼
Hi, I’ve done 4 weeks of 2.5 and 1 week of 5mg and I’ve had no side effects whatsoever. I haven’t felt sick at all, I inject into my stomach. My tips are taking electrolytes in water(vidrate do a 30 day free trial) drink plenty of water and if you can’t eat much get fibre gummies. I also take magnesium and a general vitamin. Honestly I can’t explain just how amazing I feel and I know it will be the change in what I’m eating too but it’s been such an eye opener waking up and not feeling fatigue throughout the day. Walking the dog I don’t get muscle weakness etc. there are some good TikTok accounts doing live chats and Facebook groups talking about everyone’s experiences ❤

• Heart

xokellymariexo

Chatty Member
She's got a such a strange face. I see a mix of fetal alcohol syndrome, Down's syndrome and obesity, with a bit of Chinese man thrown in - perhaps Andrea liked a Chinese takeaway with her vodka when she was pregnant with Demi. She's so unfortunate looking - and what's going on with her mouth, that's an absolute mystery.
It's quite sad to think that her mum didn't care enough for her unborn childrens health and thought she could just drink throughout pregnancy. If that's the case! I don't understand why anyone would want to drink or do drugs during pregnancy. If you take away the baby part, why would anyone want to kill themselves with drink and drugs!

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
Me and my friend are starting couch to 5k soon - I’m overweight and unfit and I fear I will look like Demi when I attempt to run 😂

• Haha

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
Slightly OT, I’m going to Majorca in a few weeks solo around the magaluf area, anyone got any suggestions of things to see/do? Thinking maybe get a bus to Palma for a day 😄
Haven't been to Majorca so wouldn't know 😂 but have a great time! You'e braver than me lol

• Heart
Reactions: 2

aiwfxiuu

Hi, I’ve done 4 weeks of 2.5 and 1 week of 5mg and I’ve had no side effects whatsoever. I haven’t felt sick at all, I inject into my stomach. My tips are taking electrolytes in water(vidrate do a 30 day free trial) drink plenty of water and if you can’t eat much get fibre gummies. I also take magnesium and a general vitamin. Honestly I can’t explain just how amazing I feel and I know it will be the change in what I’m eating too but it’s been such an eye opener waking up and not feeling fatigue throughout the day. Walking the dog I don’t get muscle weakness etc. there are some good TikTok accounts doing live chats and Facebook groups talking about everyone’s experiences ❤
It sounds so promising- I’m so glad you’ve had such a great experience! I’m quite young for the problems I have so they’re very cautious about what route they take but I have severe emetephobia so struggle with some types of medications. I just want my life back, I sleep 14 hours a day, barely eat, and am constantly in pain. The weight gain is from fat storing not overeating so it’s been a really difficult few months, and I’m still waiting for some help. Hopefully, I will be able to be back to normal, so glad it’s working for you 🩷

pic

She met a few pissed locals and went out for karaoke with them and has been slabbering on TikTok about what a life changing experience it was 🙄
This is also the latest insta post on it!! I can’t believe gullible people read this and buy this shit! There’s always some over the top inspirational spin on something so mundane and all the idiot followers lap it up
She 100% did not write that, wonder who she stole it from 😂