Demi Donnelly #60 AYE want to ride my bicycle, AYE want to ride my bike

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what did she actually do in Greece? Does anyone know?
She met a few pissed locals and went out for karaoke with them and has been slabbering on TikTok about what a life changing experience it was 🙄
This is also the latest insta post on it!! I can’t believe gullible people read this and buy this tit! There’s always some over the top inspirational spin on something so mundane and all the idiot followers lap it up

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She met a few pissed locals and went out for karaoke with them and has been slabbering on TikTok about what a life changing experience it was 🙄
This is also the latest insta post on it!! I can’t believe gullible people read this and buy this tit! There’s always some over the top inspirational spin on something so mundane and all the idiot followers lap it up
Waiting for the day someone makes off with her camera 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
But let’s be real - she didn’t write this 🤥😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'd like to see her do a skydive, now that would be impressive.
---
Influencers live in a fantasy land, they play dress up, act rich and famous and think they are a cut above the rest. Unfortunately when that camera is off they are back to reality. They overspend, return the majority of the things the buy and end up in masses of debt to stay on the trends and resort to selling anything and everything on depop/vinted and they scam people.
Can you imagine the idea that your paycheck depends on what attention seeking lie/dribble you post? The stress and anxiety of wondering whether your post will take off or not, or even whether or not people will finally see through the lies and completely cut you off.
Nah, I have morals and integrity and I definitely couldn't live like that. I am fortunate enough to live a life that others can't, but I have been homeless and I have had nothing.
---
Influencers live in a fantasy land, they play dress up, act rich and famous and think they are a cut above the rest. Unfortunately when that camera is off they are back to reality. They overspend, return the majority of the things the buy and end up in masses of debt to stay on the trends and resort to selling anything and everything on depop/vinted and they scam people.
Can you imagine the idea that your paycheck depends on what attention seeking lie/dribble you post? The stress and anxiety of wondering whether your post will take off or not, or even whether or not people will finally see through the lies and completely cut you off.
Nah, I have morals and integrity and I definitely couldn't live like that. I am fortunate enough to live a life that others can't, but I have been homeless and I have had nothing.
---
Demi I know you read here so I have a task for you!

Do a video and talk about your most valuable asset.. Something you own that you class as valuable.. it can be anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Who is her script writer 🤔 🤣
I did a quick search on Google and I found lots of information that she's took quotes from. Basically it's not come from her it's come from Google. Nothing is ever authentic from her it's always stolen and written to fit her narrative.

Reactions: 11
That should come with a trigger warning lol
---
This has blatantly been put together in some sort of AI tool, you can see where she has copied and pasted certain bits because there’s a random half sentence after the emojis that she probably accidentally pasted in
A lot of it is from Google. She's took parts of things and stuck them together. She can't do anything without stealing it or copying it

Reactions: 5
My goodness it makes me cringe
---
Travelling has become the new London dear

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I did a quick search on Google and I found lots of information that she's took quotes from. Basically it's not come from her it's come from Google. Nothing is ever authentic from her it's always stolen and written to fit her narrative.
So lazy, this is her job.

Reactions: 1