Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bbrightonbb8

IMG_4700.jpeg

LOL why do her trousers have a face…. Must be that cheeky filter she’s using. We know what you’re doing hun

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
Her new style is genuinely awful, but she thinks she is stunning. Her little trotters wedged in the pointed toe shoes :sick: she does nothing but miss each time and has zero style.
Also, who takes her pics? The recent ones she posted in the empty carpark made me cringe. Imagine driving around a multi-story (traumatic enough) and having to dodge Big D in office attire looking off into the distance 😂
I’m 99% sure she sets up a tripod and takes all the photos herself 😂
---
Something like this:

IMG_8277.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
Like who wears flared yoga pants for running? 😭
IMG_8507.jpeg

Cats 5 seconds after you’ve changed their litter tray:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Adoratea

She looks like an Amish woman whos been allowed out for the first time, gone straight to sports direct bought some trainers because she's never worn any before then bumped into a piss head in the street whose asking her for directions

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
Excuse me if I’m being thick here, but what is she using to dry her face? A puppy pad? Some sort of large Tena Lady pad?

---
IMG_8086.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

mmmmomo

VIP Member
IMG_3017.png

“aloud” “weather” dumb bitch
p.s i actually don’t think she knows what sustainable actually means

• Haha
Reactions: 46

TigerShark

Chatty Member
Demi’s attempt at trying to look all classy and posh while drinking a pint 🤣💀
That thing she does with her mouth after taking a sip makes me feel ill.
View attachment 2878907
“Mam- can you fillum me, pan the cammmmra round whilst I take a swig of me pint and gaze into the distance of a country I’ve never given a second thought to but now punt as one of my dream destinations because it’s instagrammable - thanks mam then we’ll head to the nearest Irish or karaoke bar and we can murder shallow again” omg living my best life, so so so beyond grateful, omg this is my life, living in the moment, so surreal 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 45

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
I’m sorry for the darkness but… if I said I was taking my mum to Switzerland she would worry as to why. Half the price flying back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

TigerShark

Chatty Member
Omg Brad asking her how much she would need to get her tits out on twitter then saying he’d get his knob out for 10 grand 🤢🤢 what the actual fuck is wrong with this family?!?
They are rank rotten
I’ve said so many times the dynamic with her and her brother is beyond strange and this just confirms it! He’ll be pumping her tonight at this rate 😱 sick incest disgusting weird freaks!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

heidix

Demi Donnelly #61 old money pep & co, romantic holidays with my bro, and in anyways corporate detailing and a toddlers bow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43