Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

greenbear

VIP Member
I did a quick search on Google and I found lots of information that she's took quotes from. Basically it's not come from her it's come from Google. Nothing is ever authentic from her it's always stolen and written to fit her narrative.
So lazy, this is her job.

Reactions: 1

greenbear

VIP Member
Her Instagram likes are barely hitting the thousand mark anymore, little miss piggy Is well and truly in her flop era, getting ya manky bits out isn’t working no more is it hunny buns x
Her videos aren't getting that many fews anymore either. This is the lifespan of a lot of youtubers.

xokellymariexo

Chatty Member
I have been doing calisthenics on a weekend and I won't lie some of the exercises are quite tricky and are difficult to do but the benefits really do outweigh the negatives.

Stephie

VIP Member
Her stories. From Scraphsa to 'Sculpchas' I'm dying here 🤣🤣🤣🤣 The gift that keeps on giving is Demi

beckyxxd

Haven’t commented on here in ages because Demi is THAT boring I can’t even hate watch.

BUT, not having it that this account isn’t Big D trying to double bluff us all.

Thought it for a while. So, just gonna say it and leave.

Blatantly obvious 😂😂
Couldn’t agree more! Posting shit on Jess’ thread too. 100% Demi!

Sionnachglic

Chatty Member

Wills315

VIP Member
I havent clicked it, I seen someone else do something similar saying it was an OF account but it was something else and they seen how many people clicked it, so she's obviously done the same thing
I took one for the team, it was a link to her temu vidjyoo. Phew, thank heavens for that 🙏

aiwfxiuu

head over to tiktok to see and hear the worst covers of great songs ever.
She has this vibe about her that makes my skin crawl, the way she sings is beyond annoying, not at all good either. Please end me
I wish I had TikTok can someone post