Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

greenbear

VIP Member
Demi at 7pm - poor me poor me, give me sympathy, I’ve aired my dad’s health details all over social meeedia for sympathy, poor me poor me

Demi at 7am - me me me me me, rate my fit, love me, give me compliments, me me me me
This is going to backfire on her big time, her dad is extremely sick and then she is going to be all happy on all her holidays. Not a good look Demi.
---
Todays post... a vintage shirt that doesn't fit! It's 7am demi nobody needs to see that!
Did she delete it?

Reactions: 4

xokellymariexo

Chatty Member
Hahaha so the fat twat got out and ran after Sean’s comments 😭😂🤣 I’ve done couch to 5k and tbf it is challenging starting and building it up but no way should she be that fucked after the first one. Serious health issues, thought we were gonna witness her pop her fake Guess clogs!
If she's going to the gym like she's said she has been doing she shouldn't be that bad. But again more lies for the Internet. I couldn't do a 5k run at the moment mainly due to issues with my knees. I have done it in the past a couple of times, they have a park run near where I live each Saturday. Maybe once I've built up some muscle/strength around that area I will try it out again.

Ccapf

VIP Member
I agree I don’t like talking bad about her mam to be honest. She’s a bit loopy but you can tell she loves Demi and she’s a proper softie. The only moments I’ve thought Demi could redeem herself are moments to do with her mam. Demi on the other hand is a thick, ugly, pathological liar and a horrible human being. Her mam looks stunning. I’d like to see your mams compared to hers 🙃🙃
Nah, wasn't her mum on the war path on Facebook about wanting to expose people? Or was this someone else. Her mums to blame for raising demi like that.

Ccapf

VIP Member
Yeah because it’s approved for weight loss anyone can get it in theory but in the uk you must be over a certain bmi. I’ll be honest I’ve taken mounjaro for 5 weeks and it has made such a massive difference to my daily quality of life I never want to come off it. I piled on 4.5 stone in a short space due to Hashimoto’s disease. Very very difficult to lose the weight again and honestly I gave up trying to lose and accept I’m a big fat ass. But this drug, not only is it helping me lose the weight it’s changed my whole life and mental health. I’ve already got some new habits with food, the fatigue that I’ve suffered with for over 10 yrs has gone, like I literally had to have a nap every day and muscle weakness was awful. I’m still in shock by how good I feel. I used to get 10-15 migraines a month, they have stopped, my other autoimmune disease (HS) has been more manageable. Sorry this sounds like an advert lol but if it’s used correctly your lifestyle should change so when you come off it you have the correct mindset to continue a healthy life.
She won’t put the work in though
It's good to hear that someone is feeling amazing and finding something that works for them. Obviously you have your medical reasons but demi is just a fat boot because she just doesn't like to stop eating. Nothing to do with health. Wishing you all the best💜
---
It's 4.08am and I just woke my baby laughing. What the fuck. She's not right. You couldn't pay me to post that online.

• Heart

greenbear

VIP Member
Because the thought of having to tell everyone his 10 plus year relationship is finished and then the hassle of selling the house is a failure in his eyes.
He’s there for convenience. I also think they get a lot off comments like “you 2 have done so well together” in regards to the length of time they’ve been a couple, buying the house together, holidays together etc. It’s Financial comfort and I think that’s more important to Sean - having everyone perceive he has this great life and great relationship trumps any misery or hatred he feels towards her. I cringe when she’s being all giddy with him and he looks like he wants to be anywhere else but he’s too much of a snob to give up the pretence so more fool him.

We go on about Demi being materialistic but he is just as bad - he puts that before his own happiness which is probably the one thing they have in common. She shows this pretend life on camera and he goes along with it because he can’t bear to admit well things aren’t as rosy as they seem. I’ve no sympathy for him anymore
I agree that he does get financial benefits from the relationship, but people always come for me and defend Sean.

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
Any time I see her post aff links it makes me never want to buy from those brands.
Looking extra weird in this one.

IMG_8325.jpeg
IMG_8324.jpeg
IMG_8329.jpeg
IMG_8330.jpeg

• Sick

Hollieamy29

Ran here, what was on the link? I was scared to click into it .😬 Wonder if Brad put her up to it 🤢
I havent clicked it, I seen someone else do something similar saying it was an OF account but it was something else and they seen how many people clicked it, so she's obviously done the same thing

RedPandaa

Honestly not even that hard to maintain at home either. Filing them every now and then would help to keep them down! I've only had to clip my dogs paws once in 11 years due to him not walking for three months because of surgery.

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
Latest video - How does she manage to get more and more obnoxious as the years go on? There doesn't seem to be a limit o_O